Air

Maya pov
"Do you still have feelings for him?" Josh looked at me. "You kissed him?"
"Oh...please Josh i never... I don't. He kissed me for some reason? Plus i would never cheat on you."
"Do you love me?" Josh looked at me again. "I do"
I was going to say no... It's the truth but Ocean came in.
"Mamma walk"
Lucas was right behind him.
"What does that mean" Lucas shrugged his shoulders.
"He wants to go for a walk. I'll go with."
I was walking out to go to Lucas as Ocean was in front of me walking out the door. But Josh pulled me back so we were face to face.
He gave me the longest kiss ever.
I pushed him away and he quickly looked at Lucas. When i turned around i saw Lucas looking away smiling and Ocean covering his eyes.
"Ready" Lucas chuckled.
"Yup!" i walked out the door and Lucas pushed me next to him grabbing my waist as he turned around to see Josh. God men are so ugh. I pulled away from Lucas and as i closed the door i saw Josh smiling.

As we where walking a bench was there so Lucas and I sat there. Ocean just played in front not to far but entertained to close just so we could see him.
"I'm sorry i acted like a jerk. I thought i distracted you? I was just a mistake in your glamorous life." Lucas grabbed my hands.
"You weren't." i looked at the flowers "You were a good distraction." i smiled looking into his green eyes.
"So you called him Ocean. I love it" Lucas looked at where Ocean was playing.
"Yeah i just really loved the name." i looked at Lucas's eyes.
"You have beautiful Ocean eyes" Lucas whispered. It was so soothing and soft.
"Kiss me?" Lucas leaned in and JOSH!
"No?" I said not moving.
"Why?" He leaned in closer. "I just need to kiss you?"

Lucas grabbed my face💙
And slowly kissed me. He was grabbing my lower back closer and closer. It was nice i missed him.
I glanced at Ocean to see what he was doing and he was still entertained.

"Come here" Lucas said rough voice.
Lucas pulled me on his lap as he grabbed my ass grinding on his boner. He wasn't compared to Josh... JOSH! Damn i kept forgetting. Or maybe i just didn't want to remember.
I stopped, i was just sitting there on his lap.

"You have a Smackle. And she's amazing. I did that to Riley and we hurt her. I'm not gonna hurt another one of your relationships Lucas"
"I'm not in a relationship" Lucas said holding me as i sat there.
"Wow. Okay well i am. And he loves me so i can't do this to him." i quickly got of Lucas's lap. I walked away and when i reached Ocean i picked him up. I heard Lucas trying to catch up and he did.
"I love you...."