Exlusive

Maya's pov
When I got back from work to my house it was only me. The others went touring around L.A.
When I got there I went to eat cookies I reached out on top grabbing the bag but two hands creeped on my waist making me jump and drop the bag.
I turned around Lucas.
"What are doing? You scared me"
"Oops?" Lucas pulled me closer.
"What are doing?" I pulled away.
"Proving" he smirked.
"You made Smackle jealous. And told me you were taking a shower so I would think of you. I did." He raised an eyebrow.
"Okay?"
"Look I don't have sex with Smackle. We did it 5 times in the last 3 years but that's it. We only talk. And we aren't exclusive her rules." Lucas got closer as he corned me.
"I'm not exclusive with Josh either. My rules." I backed up more.
"Well I guess what we are doing is alright?" Lucas smirked as he pinned me against the fridge.
My back arched as my skin touched the cold plastic. Lucas kissed my neck jaw and lips. As he kissed me he gently was trying to unhook my bra.
"What... Are... You... Doing?" I kept saying in the middle of taking breathers from our make out.
"Getting your bra?" Lucas said kissing my neck again.
"No no. I'm not having sex with you?" I broke the kiss. "We might be exclusive but I'm not sleeping with you?" I was waking away to my room when I turned around to Lucas picking up the food I dropped. "Not yet?" I turned my head around seeing Lucas drop the food again smiling back.

When Riley got back we talked about me and Lucas.
"If you like him get him."
"I will"
"Don't hurt my uncle"
"I will"
Riley looked at me.
"My uncle knows how to handle you Maya. You guys are great for 3 years." Riley looked out the window.
"I don't want a person that can handle me. I want a person that can't but will try and sometimes succeed. I want Lucas" Maya looked down. "I know it's impossible but I do?"
"He hurt you so bad you really want to go through that again? Remember." Riley hugged Maya. "I don't think you should be with Lucas"
"Yeah I think your...

And Lucas hearing from the other side of the door left.

I updated finally! But I'll update sooner I don't know why it took so long it's been stressful at school but it's fine now. 😅 💙