Girlfriend

Lucas pov

I woke up at 7 and I didn't see anybody I still couldn't believe what the hell happened I cheeked my phone and there was so many messages and missed calls I quickly went to the bathroom so I wouldn't wake up Maya...

"LUCAS!!!" Maya yelled putting a towel over her naked body. 'What are you- doing here?' Lucas closed his eyes. "Showering I woke up at 4! Now close the door." Lucas closed the door and want to the living room and called his family. "So tell me..." Maya fully clothed sat next to Lucas. Lucas put his phone away 'My family isn't worried and my teachers are okay'. "Great now tell me about you I mean we are going to spend time together" Maya crossed her legs. 'Well I'm from Texas moved to New York met Riley-' Lucas got cut off by Maya. "Riley! I met her she was so nice." Maya said with a big smile on her face. 'So how long am I going to stay here?' Lucas turned to Maya "I don't know? My agent said she's looking for guys then next week when she has the male models she'll bring you in to see how is the lucky winner." Maya got up. 'What do we do here?' Lucas said bored. "Wanna go to the beach?" Maya said smiling. 'But you?' Lucas confusing sat there as my quickly got up and looked for stuff.