Raid

I get to the shop, absolutely exhausted from last night. After stopping those men from hurting those women, Shiki started to look nervous. I tried to distract him by talking about the information I got, but it only seemed to make things worse.

To think that the most vigorous pirate in this time, Shizuo Heiwajima is possibly here... It's scary to think about.

I go to the back of the store to the dressing room to change my clothes. While changing, Shiki comes in and says to me, "We'll be really busy today, so I'm going to need you to stay longer."

"Seriously, why me?" I ask not really wanting to stay after.

"Because you're the best at getting customers." Shiki explains.

"Yeah... That doesn't make me feel better." I reply.

"What? Did you have plans for the festival?"

"No, not exactly, but I did want to see the sword show at ten."

"Oh, well there's always next year!" Shiki says happily.

Seriously, sometimes I just want to punch this guy in the face. I start to walk out of the dressing room, but I'm stopped by Shiki grabbing onto my shoulder. I turn and ask him "What is it?"

"I want to know why you're wearing the necklace that guy bought you." He says with a serious face.

"Oh, I thought it looked good on me and it would help do some advertising."

"Hmm... Well yeah it looks pretty good. I suppose nothing serious could happen. Okay, go on then."

Shiki lets go of me and before I leave I assure him that I'll be alright.

•/\€/\¥/\€/\•/\€/\¥/\€/\•

It's already dark and I've been working since daybreak. I'm exhausted and tired of this. I wish Skiki would just hire actual women to do this, instead of making me suffer.

I'm pretty sure it's almost ten, so I'll miss the sword show sadly. I typically like small knives and daggers, but I like swords too, how people are able to move them so gracefully.

I'm getting off topic, I just want to know what's going on. It's pretty exciting seeing so many people going back and forth having a good time.

I stand here for a while longer, then I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and see a guy in glasses and a lab coat looking worried.

"Um, excuse me, but I'm lost. Could you please help?" The man asks.

"Of course, what do you need?" I respond to him with one of my best smiles.

"I need to know where they're going to do the sword show. I'm supposed to be meeting someone there, but I got lost." He explains.

"Oh, okay. Well, you go down that road then make a left, and you should see the stage." I help explain pointing in the direction of the sword show.

"Thank you! Also what time is it?" He asks.

"Well, I think it's almost ten but I'm not sure, sorry."

"It's alright." He says then smiles.

He then starts digging into his pockets and pulls out a small pocket watch. He looks down at the time and says, "Well, you were close it's ten now."

Right when he finished speaking I heard a loud crash coming from a few stores down. I look in the direction of the crash but quickly pushed down.

I look up and see a sword fly past where I was standing. I look to the man looking relived he then smiles saying, "Man that was close, also I almost forgot. My name is Shinra Kishitani, nice to meet you Kanra."