First Love

Izaya's POV

Heiwajima brings me back up to his room holding my hand gently. I guess his emotions are in check now.

I can't believe that happened to me though. A man kissed me and he knew I was a man as well. I mean I was really wondering if I was becoming a homosexual because of a pirate.

Actually a really hot one at that. Yes he did angrily throw me into a cell, sexually harassed me in public while I was at work, and has really bad anger issues... okay maybe I should rethink my life.

But it doesn't mean that he's a bad guy, I've realized that he does have a soft and kind side as well. Maybe I could actually fall in love with him... wait what am I thinking!

Heiwajima sits me on the bed and asks, "Can we learn more about each other?"

Wow this quick he really has no patience. I nod at him and then he asks, "So what else do you do other than being a merchant?"

"I'm an infamous information broker." I answer.

"Really, then why haven't I heard anything about you?"

I stop to think and realize what I said. I sigh then say, "Okay, so I may have lied a little..." Heiwajima looks at me questionably and I continue saying, "So, I'm not really that well known because I just started my job as a informant."

"Ah, that makes more sense."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask defensively.

"Nothing."

"Yeah right." I say back to him.

We both stare at each other and then I ask, "Did you do anything else before you became a pirate?"

"Just some things that's all."

"Okay if I'm going tell you something somewhat truthful then you have to also."

"Fine, so I actually had real good jobs. Working at shops, restaurants, and even once in the theater."

"Really!?" I ask interested. I can't believe that he was in the theater. Though with his good looks it does seem possible.

We talk about all kinds of things and I just feel like I'm getting closer and closer to finding out who Heiwajima, I mean Shizuo is.

•/\€/\¥/\€/\•/\€/\¥/\€/\•

The next morning I wake up and see Shizuo sleeping beside me with his arms around my waist.

He's so warm, but right now in this situation I can't believe that this man is the most feared pirate of this time. I move closer to him and fall back asleep with no care in the world. I don't know how but I feel safe in Shizuo's arms.

Maybe it's a possible love rising up inside me. Though I didn't know my first love would end up being a man, but I'm actually kind of glad it was this one.