Last Song (PearlShipping)

It was Dawn's last day in the Unova Region with Ash. The past few days had flowen by too quickly.

In this moment, would be the last time in a long while that the coordinator would see her friend.

But how could she say good-bye now? Her crush on the raven haired boy had grown with the short time she had spent with Ash the past few days. Leaving him now would hurt her heart to say good-bye.

The Junior Cup was hosting a congratulatory party for all the participants.

Instead of staying close to the pikachu trainer, Dawn remained in on a couch reading a fashion magazine. The magazine featured several diffrent species of pokemon around the world. Each wearing a unique floral designed outfit.

Nothing but the magazine had the coordinators full attention. That is until a certain dragon trainer cane over and snatched the magazine away.

"Dawn! Come on and party a little. It's your last day with Ash, Cilan, and me."

Completely ignoring her friends comment Dawn reached out to grab her magazine. "Iris please give me my magazine back."

Reluctantly the dragon trainer gave back the magazine. An idea found its way to her brain. She quickly grabbed the unsuspecting blue haired girl by the arm.

"Iris?! Where are we going?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn looked around the party room, where she was dragged to. Glistening multicolored chandeliers hung above on the ceiling. Their lights cascaded glowing stars across the floors and walls. Empty pokeballs were filled with glow sticks that sat on tables all around.

Several trainers were lined up against a corner of the room. Each patiently waiting to get their photo's taken. Other trainers were either dancing or chatting at tables.

"Come on, let's dance!" Iris happily bumped her elbow into the coordinators sides before disappearing into the crowded dance floor.

Dawn giggled at her friends childness. Though the dragon trainer constantly called the pikacgu trainer a little kid, Iris was also acting like one at the moment.

Instead of joining Iris, Dawn took a seat at an empty table. Her checks warmed when she noticed a certain raven haired boy entrr the room. She smiled in his direction, but reverted her eyes away to the sound of loud speakers coming on.

"Who's gonna be choosen to sing a duet next?" Announced a tall gentlemen wearing a staff uniform.

Two spotlights bounced across the room. One landed on a surprised Ash Ketchum. The other landing on an equally surprised Dawn Berlitz. The two were rushed up to the stage by attending party guests.

No matter how hard Ash and Dawn protested on how they couldn't sing or don't song, they were still shoved onto the stage.

The announcer laied a hand on each of the trainers shoulders. He pointed to two stands each holding a microphone, in front of them.

"One day your both going to thank me for this."

Quickly the announcer left the stage. Music sounded over head, a small T.V screen showed them the lyrics to the song. The song nearly made both trainers choke on air. It was a song they both knew all too well.

With a shaky hand Dawn reached forward to grab the microphone. She took a deep breath before her mouth opened to sing.

"Hey Hey Hey! Hey Hey Hey! Hey Hey Hey! Hey Hey Hey!" The coordinator shly sang her part. She looked over to Ash as he began his part.

We fight, make up, and then we fight again There are a lot of things I want to say to you But foremost... "Thanks for being here for me!" Ash smiled shly towards the coordinator.

As the song continued the two trainers became less and less shy on singing. They even began to do a few hand gestures and high fived from time to time.

"Companions in this journey, compassion in the world I pretend to understand those things, but The truth is... "I'm happy you're here for me!"

"Nice Partner! Nice Rival! I'll push you forward I'll pull you along The sun seems so dazzling when I look up at it Hey Hey Hey!"

"If it all goes well, let's high five! Hey Hey Hey! If we're feeling down, we'll come right back! As long as we are together I will not give up so easily! GO GO GO!"

"Take aim with Bubble Beam! I've come to rely on Piplup, but Sometimes... I'll find myself in a mega pinch!"

"I let out a cry of "Thunderbolt!" Pikachu is my pride and joy, but To put it simply... That doesn't mean I'll win!"

"Nice Partner! Nice Rival! We may argue But as long as we follow each other I think we'll find a way to compromise! Hey Hey Hey!"

"It all went well, so let's high five! Hey Hey Hey! I won't ever forget today's victory! As long as we're together We'll escape from any kind of pinch! Hey Hey Hey!"

"Extending our arms, let's high five! Hey Hey Hey! Smiling this much is so heartwarming! As long as we're together Strong opponents are also welcome! GO GO GO!"

"Yeah Yeah Yeah! Yeah Yeah Yeah!"

"Through today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow This journey goes forever on, but Always... Your smile is with me!"

"To the north, to the south, east and west The scenery goes on changing, but No matter where I go... Your smile is always there!"

"Nice Partner! Nice Rival! Protecting me Saving me Our road goes on through and ever expanding wasteland Hey Hey Hey!"

"Underneath the sky, let's high five! Hey Hey Hey! We can understand that more easily than words! As long as we're together We can fly away, facing our dreams! Hey Hey Hey!"

"If it all goes well, let's high five! Hey Hey Hey! If we're feeling down, we'll come right back! As long as we're together I will not give up so easily! GO GO GO! Hey Hey Hey!"

"It all went well, so let's high five! Hey Hey Hey! Shake hands with our opponent in battle As long as we're together We can go even further than before! GO GO GO! GO GO GO! GO GO GO!"

The crowd, that suddenly appeared, cheered loudly for Ash and Dawn.

Both of the trainers gave a finally high five before exiting the stage with a smile.