Karaoke-Kanato

A/N: The karaoke chapters will be fairly short, due to the fact they all happen at the same time. Try to think of them as a one chapter rather than nine separate ones. I didn't want to post all nine videos at once in case it didn't work and overloaded the chapter. Hope you enjoy!

     "You said you had a surprise for me?" I ask Ruki as he walks me to the sitting room. He grins. "I have prepared a talent show night for you. I will not be performing, due to me not being very musical. The other nine however, are ready to be your personal song birds." I froze. "OH.MY.GOSH. Ruki if you're messing with me right now, so help me..." He shook his head as he pointed to the makeshift stage in the room. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I shrieked as I nearly collapsed. "OH MY FREAKING GOSH! I'M GOING TO GET TO HEAR MY BABIES PERFOOORRRMM!" I cried. He raised an eyebrow. "Babies?" I nodded. "They're mah babies!" I sighed as I happily flopped onto the couch. I yanked Ruki down beside me. "Ok, you're going to be the one I shake and cling to during the performance." He smiled. "Oh, and after you're done, you have to choose a winner." He added. I froze. "BUT I CAN'T CHOOSE JUST ONE!" He chuckled. "Maybe you can after they're done." I sighed as I heard the music start. Kanato stepped out and I nearly died. "OH MY GOODNESS!" I cried gripping Ruki's arm. Kanato cleared his throat. "I'll be performing the song Gin No Bara, for my Alex-Sama. I hope you enjoy!"

    By the time he finished I was literally feeling light headed. "Well, what did you think, Alex-Sama?" Kanato asked bounding down to me. I glomped him. "I think you have the voice of a bipolar little angel!" I cried squeezing him. He chuckled as Ruki dragged us to the couch. "Alex-Sama, did Ruki tell you the payment for us doing this?" I turned to Ruki who gulped. "There was....A CATCH!?" he nodded. "You just have to tell them the things you like most about them." I sighed. "THAT, I can handle. Ok, so what do I like about Kanato? I find his bipolar nature kind of adorable, the bags under his eyes just work for him, every time he talks to his teddy bear I melt, he loves sweets which is ADORABLE, and he can sing. That sums it up." Kanato was smiling like an idiot. "I liked that explanation." he grinned snuggling into me. "Now for the next performance!" I clapped. I could only wonder who would be next...