Laito Ending

Third Person POV:

     Laito was surrounded by a blinding green light, which evolved into a soft, warm pink light. Alex sat up and was wrapped in a big hug from the vampire. "So I'll take it Laito was chosen?" He nodded. "That's right, you're my little bitch!" I bopped him on the head. "Hey!" He laughed. "Sorry, it's a habit." I rolled my eyes. "ANYWAY, I hope that the rest of you understand that I still want you to be major parts in my life, as you're super special to me." The nine smiled as she embraced each one of them with love. "Now, let's get started with our family!~" I rolled my eyes. "Wow, SOMEBODY'S eager..." He grinned. I sighed. I could already figure out how this one was going to go....

Five Years later:

     "Sarah, Fiona, Hannah, don't run in the house! Jordan, BEHAVE! Ryland....HELP!" I cried. Laito chuckled. "Aww, our four kids are misbehaving again, huh?" He snickered. I rolled my eyes. "Kids...NOW!" All four stopped what they were doing and ran to Kou. "Uncle Kou, SAVE US!" Kou chuckled and took them outside. "I got you." He winked at me. I sighed. "Laito..." He grinned. "Hmm?" I smiled. "I'm pregnant again...." He laughed. "Here come number five!~" I groaned. He really was something....