Karaoke Finale-Kou's Song

"My song is called Devil's Spire. Hope you enjoy, Mneko-Chan!" He winked at me. I sat there, the anticipation preventing me from holding still. Subaru literally had to HOLD me still...when the music started I heard a little bit of Kanato's voice. I looked and saw he wasn't there. I was beyond pumped now....

     I felt the excitement bubbling. "OH MY GOSH! IKNLDHFJLERISHRLGAEBL!" I cried as he ran over to us. "Alex, those aren't real words..." Ruki sighed. Kou only smiled as he lifted me onto his back. I clung there like a koala. Ayato tried to pull me off, but I shot him a glance, and if the others had seen it, they would have understood why he hid behind Subaru. "R-Reiji!" He cried. "I think you were right when you said she might be part demon." I gasped. "Reiji! You said...WHAT!?" He gulped and Kou tsked at him. "Don't worry Mneko-Chan, I'll always be here to sing for you." I literally felt my heart melt. "So, what about me is your favorite?" I smiled. "Well, you're always so bouncy and happy, when you aren't angry. I enjoy being called Mneko-Chan, you can SING, thus why it is your job, and I enjoy your blonde hair and fantabulous blue eyes." He smirked at the others as he set me down. Then they all began arguing over who I liked the most. "SHUT.THE.HELL.UP!" I shouted. Everybody stopped in their tracks and turned towards me. "Ok, this is SUCH  a childish argument!" I growled. "I don't like one of you more than the other!" I lied. " SO STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN AND GROW UP!" I finished. They all gulped as they began cleaning up the stage. "Oh, Alex, who won?" Ruki asked. I thought for a moment. "Reiji." I stated simply. "WHAT!? I thought you said you didn't like one more than the other!?" The rest cried. "Ok, yes, but I based my answer off of my reaction to the performance. I literally FAINTED after he finished...I think that wins..." He grinned as he took my arm. "That means that I get to sleep with you tonight." I sighed. "I just LOVE how you guys think this stuff up without my permission..." He chuckled as he teleported to my room, me in hand. I yawned as I flopped onto my bed. Reiji climbed in next to me. I sighed. This would be a LOONG night...

Third Person POV:

     Reiji watched as the girl fell asleep. When he was sure she was sleeping, he pulled her close. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you're loved." He snuggled the girl close, and to his surprise, she snuggled into his chest and latched onto him. He tried to get up, but the girl was fastened to him. Well they had just found out something VERY interesting about Alex...she latched on to things in her sleep, and she did NOT let go...