Karaoke-Laito

A/N: Here's where we start getting into the weird subtitles in another language. Sorry about that! Not to mention most of them are singing Gin No Bara, because they found out that's Alex's favorite song! Enjoy the melodic notes of the vampiric brethren!

     I was bouncing with excitement. "Who's next?" I asked Ruki. He grinned. "Laito." I smiled. "What is he singing?" Kanato smiled up at me. "Most of us are singing Gin No Bara, since it's your favorite." I couldn't help but smile an insanely large smile. "Well, I have absolutely NO problem with that.

    "Hello, Bitch-Chan. I hope you enjoy my song." Laito winked at me as he positioned himself. I sat there, eagerly awaiting his melody.

     "AAHHHH!" I cried as he came down to join us. I, like Kanato, glomped him. "Oh my gosh! Who knew mister fedora could sing a solo!?" I joked. He chuckled. "Well, I knew. Now, what is it you like most about ME?" He asked eagerly. The three leaned in as they awaited my nature. "You're playful, which is enjoyable, you rock the fedora, I just LOVE your eyes, they always seem to hold mischief, and finally, I enjoy your fun nature." When I finished he was grinning from ear to ear. "Well, I never knew you enjoyed me so." I rolled my eyes. "Well, you never asked." The three vampires asked. "So all we had to do was ask?" I nodded. "But I like this way MUCH better!" I was so excited for the next performance. "Who's next?" I asked eagerly. "Reiji." I felt my heart drop. "HIS VOICE IS SO FREAKING DEEP! I SERIOUSLY MIGHT FAINT THIS TIME GUYS!" I sighed. They chuckled as we awaited his debut...