Shu Ending

Third Person POV:

      Shu began glowing a bright orange, and he slowly faded to pink as Alex sat up. "Did it work? What happened?" She yawned. Shu smiled. "You chose me, I started glowing, like you did." Alex smiled as they embraced one another. "So, I guess we have to pan a wedding and....stuff." The others sighed. Alex went around, now in tears, and hugged each one deeply. "I want you to know, I heard every word, and I'm so touched. I want you all to remain in my life, because I can't just forget you." They all smiled as Shu held her close. "Yeah, but I'M the most important." He chuckled. She scowled at him playfully. "Now, now, they're still important to me, too. I can't just drop them like trash." Shu smiled. "God, I'm so happy right now. You're my other half, now...I'm complete." I sighed as I melted into his embrace. For somebody so cold, he was SO HOT. (  ;) OMG, I died writing that)

One Year Later:

     "Breath, breath!" The doctor chanted as I pushed. After a few minutes, a beautiful baby was crying in her arms. "It's a girl, congratulations." She smiled as she cleaned her up, wrapped her in a blanket, and handed her to me. "Shu, look, it's our little girl." I smiled. He looked at me and smiled. "WHAT GENDER IS IT!?" The other nine cried storming in. Shu put his finger to his lips to indicate silence. "It's a girl." I smiled. They all grinned. "So, we have a little niece now, eh?" Ayato grinned. "Hey mom, I got here as fast as I could, what gender is it!?" Ryland asked bolting in the room. "Ryland, you have a sister." He smiled as he held her close. "What will you name her?" I smiled. "How about....Sayla?" I asked. They all nodded. "I think Sayla sounds wonderful." Shu smiled as he took the baby. "I wanna turn, too." The others sighed. Shu shook his head. "Mine." He snapped wrapping his arms around me. "I can't wait for the next one." He grinned. I rolled my eyes. "That's because I'LL have to do all the work...." I mumbled, causing the males to erupt with laughter. What an amazing turnout, I was so happy.....