Ayato Ending

Third Person POV:

     Ayato started shining a bright red, which immediately changed to pink as Alex woke up. He walked over and wrapped his arm around her. "Well, looks like pancake's all mine." He grinned as he pulled her close. Alex rolled her eyes. "WHY do you still call me pancake?" He grins as he whispers. "So I can make cute little analogies such as me being the syrup to your pancakes." Alex burst out laughing. "OH MY GOSH AYATO WHAT THE HELL!?" She laughed. Ayato grinned. "Well, I thought you'd like it." He laughed. Alex smiled. "It was certainly sweet." Alex laughs. Ayato grinned as he lifted her up. "Now, little pancake.....you belong to me." He smirked. Alex rolls her eyes. Oh goodness....

~Three Years Later~

     Alex sat on the couch as her two year old daughter, Krissy,  played with Azusa. She was holding her newborn child, only two days old, in her arms as Ryland burst in. "I GOT HERE AS FATS AS I COULD, WHERE IS HE!?" He shouted. "Ryland, calm down, he's right here." Alex laughed. "What's his name?" Ryland asked as he sat beside his parents on the couch. "We were thing Triston." Ayato smiled. Krissy laughed as Azusa waved the toy at her. "You know.....things turned out alright after all." Ayato sighed as he looked at his family. Alex nodded. "I couldn't have said it better." She sighed. Honestly, she couldn't express her joy....