Reiji Ending

Third Person POV:

     Reiji started glowing a dark black, then slowly faded to pink. He smiled as he knew he was the chosen one. Alex shot up abruptly. "What happened? Did somebody get chosen?" She sighed. Reiji happily hugged her. "It was me." Alex gasped. "Really!?" Reiji nodded. Alex noticed the dis-heartened looks of the others and smiled. "Hey guys, don't be sad, it doesn't mean I'm going to leave you guys. I want to live right here in the manor, so that we can still see each other!" They all smiled as I gave them each a big hug. "Alex, we'll miss getting to flirt with you. I'm afraid if I try now, Reiji will kill me...." Laito sighed. Reiji nodded. "And they won't EVER find the body...." Laito shuddered. "Yeah, that's why I'm not gonna try..." Reiji smirked and wrapped his arms around me. "That's right, she's mine now." I grinned and ducked out of his grip, reappearing on his back. "I guess so." 

-Three Years Later-

     "Nolan, DON'T RUN IN THE HOUSE!" Alex shouted at her son. Reiji grinned as Laito and Ayato chased the young boy around the house. "Nolan, you'd better listen to your mother and take your games outside, you know how she gets when she's upset." Nolan, Laito, and Ayato all stopped their movements and walked outside. "Love you mommy!" Nolan called. The little one year old was too cute. Alex sighed as she shook her head. "I love you you so much." She sighed as Reiji wrapped her in a hug. "And I you, my beautiful wife and the mother of our child. I couldn't think of any other way I'd want t spend my life, than with you." Alex sighed in happiness. "I feel the same way." They sat there, watching through the window as their child played and had not a care in the world, and everything was perfect.