The Regret.

Carlee couldn't believe how it ended up like this, she was sitting in the living room playing on Josh Ramsay's guitar. The one guitar she had been looking all over for to find, she had the only one. She smiled a goofy smile, Josh sat down next to her and handed her some coffee. This was the 6th time he had been visiting her after they had their little singing moment in the studio.

"Why don't you put that guitar away for a moment" He smiled softly and put the guitar away from her in to it's case. "I won't take it back as long as you use it" He smiled his amazing smile, Carlee on the other had felt naked without it so she curled up on the sofa and turned to him.

"Thank you, Again..." She said quiet and gave a soft smile and stretched for the cup. Josh gave it to her and stopped in mid air.

"Carlee, I have to ask... Those bandages.." She realized they were showing and pulled her arm back faster then the eye.

"W-What bandages, I have no bandages..." Josh looked at her with sad eyes and he realized exactly what it was. "If you won't tell me, I will ask Matt" He said in a worried tone. She stood up.

"You can show yourself out" And slammed her door to her room shut.

"Carlee, Please talk to me." She had curled up against her bed and sniffed and started crying all over again. 

"Leave, Josh!" She yelled at the door. Josh's face just becomed more worried.

"Carlee please open the door.." He begged and she could hear Matt too. Matt's soft knock was heard.

"Lee i brought you food... Come on out and eat..." She shaked her head towards the door hoping Matt would see right though it. She begged for them both to leave her alone and just disepear.

Matt sighed and left the door and pulled Josh with him and pushed him in to the kitchen.

"Sit and keep a low tone on your voice." He said sharp "If she find's out i told you what i will tell you she will hate me forever and ever." Matt sounded so serious, Josh backed a little scared what will come next. Matt pulled his arm up on the counter and pulled Josh's arm up and his cuts was seen too. "She struggles with this just like you. She struggles with her looks and with her weight" Matt sighed and still held his arm on the counter. "She is becoming more and more skinny and i don't know what to do.. I have seen her go up and down sense high school man..." Josh looked confused at Matt. They didn't go the the same high school did they?.

"She went to an other High school, but i knew her sense then cuz they moved in to the house next to us.." Matt said quiet. "And introducing her to you was suppose to help her because you understand how it is..." Josh looked at him and his eyes couldn't believe it. Carlee that looked like any other teenager had such complexes like him. He couldn't believe it.

"You're her inspiration to stay strong, Josh... She admired you from afar for ages.. She never wanted to meet you because she was scared to be confused with you... She used to stand in the back of every concert and watch us...." Matt Sighed, Carlee's door opened and she peeked out to see they still did what they did and tiptoed to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator quiet without making a sound, grabbing water and an energy drink. Josh looked at her without taking his eyes off her and let her run back to the room without a word.

I wonder... Does she have scars somewhere else then only on her arms.. If so no matter what i want.... he shaked his head.

No he couldn't think like this about Matt's best friend.

"Josh?" Matt said snapping his fingers trying to take him back to the now Matt sighed. "No, Josh. Her whole body is covered in cuts, From the arms, to her hips, shoulders, Stomach..." Matt let Josh's arm go. "I will see you tomorrow man.. Come over in the evening, Dinner's on me." He said and saw Josh walk out slowly still in shock not believing what he was told. Matt closed the door behind him and held his head, He went and took a hot shower dried himself, got dressed, Checked on Carlee so she was asleep because it was pretty late. 

"Don't leave me..." She said and her voice was so broken. "Matt don't go please, don't go..." He could hear her tear, without a word he curled in bed with her holding her so close to him and he felt her calm down a little at the time.

"Shh, Baby i'm here... I'm not leaving you..." He said softly in to her hair and she cuddled so close she could to him.

"Don't you ever leave me, Matty..." With that she fell asleep exhausted from all crying.