The new beginning.

The next morning Matt woke up by hearing a guitar string and a soft voice singing, He looked next to himself and Carlee was still there. So he got up to check, to his surprise it was Josh. Josh looked up gave Matt a small smile and looked back down. Matt blinked seeing him this way.

His eyes were swollen like he had been crying, his arms bandaged and his lips red like he had been biting them.

"I'm not angry at you..." Matt said softly. Josh nodded and kept humming and scribbling.

"I know you aren't, you're my best friend and no matter what we would have worked it though, I'm sorry i stole your girl without realizing it...." He said and teared up. "I really am..."

Matt put his hand on Josh's shoulder and shaked his head. 

"Just promise me you will take care of her and have her stay here, I need her here..." Matt sounded like he begged.

"I need her around me, Josh..." Josh nodded.

"I'm never going to force her to move away from you, It's not ethical.." He said. "Do you want to hear the song? At least so far i have gotten... I hope to finish it for the concert that's this weekend and if possible play it on the tour... She inspires me so much..." Matt smiled and nodded. 

"I know what you mean.. Let's hear" Josh started singing and Matt just loved the song so much.

"Call the song porcelain only" He said after Josh finished. "My porcelain is to personal... have her think a little when it comes to guessing who the song is for..."  They heard someone move in the room and started to hide everything. Carlee walked out and saw them both and just passed Josh like he was air in to the bathroom.

Josh sighed. and shrugged.

"She's still pissed me..." Matt could see his eyes flow up with tears.  "She will forever hate me for facing her at work..."

"No she wont shes just at a dark place right now... I'll talk to her..." 

The same week they all were getting ready at Sammy's bar to have their concert. Josh looked over the people so many times and he didn't see her, he kept stringing his guitar and humming. "What if i mess up this time, what if"

Matt looked and saw Carlee, Sitting at the bar and the amount of shoots and glasses of drinks she have had. Matt sighed and betting on that she had been there for like around an hour and a half. He patted Josh's shoulder and nodded towards the bar. "It's the girl in the black red dress and hair up." he whispered to Josh, He took off his guitar put it aside for a moment jumped off the stage and walked to the bar standing next to Carlee who was on her 7th drink and 10 shoot.

"Hey there, What is a beautiful girl like you doing here on her own?" He asked and smiled softly.

"She was being away from you, But wanted to enjoy the band that was going to play." Carlee said looking so different from normal. She had makeup, A dress that was long enough to get to her ankles, high heals with red under, hair was in a pony tale with great care. Josh could barely believe his eyes that this was the same girl he fell in love with, but ether way she was stunning.

"Well then, I hope you will enjoy, May i buy you a drink?" He asked. Seeing some fans get closer. Carlee nodded and took his hand. 

"Good luck... Do your best like you always do..." She gave him a light smile and nodded towards Sammy who got what she meant and towards the fans. "Go" she whispered and went back to her drinks. In Joshes hand was the necklace she first gave him at the first con they met ever. He thought he lost it around their house and teared up so bad seeing it again from relief. Ian noticed what he was holding and gasped.