The Realization.

She woke up the next morning alone, hearing voices in the kitchen. Matt was it him? No. It didn't sound like him. Or wait. It did but he wasn't alone.

No, No why is Josh here the first thing in the morning... Carlee groaned and hide under all the pillows when Matt peeked his head in.

"Rise and shine, Breakfast is on the table" He smiled and saw Carlee didn't move. He went inside and pulled her blanket off and started tickling her.

"MATT STOP" She started laughing in such a girly way, moved out of Matt's grip and pouted. "What was that for!"

"Rise and shine, While the food is still hot" He blinked and she pouted more, pushed him out of the door and closed it, Smiling she decided to look a little girly today but still chill, it was her day off and she intended to spend it playing guitar and drinking tea all day. She stopped in her tracks a when the whole of Mariana's Trench greeted her good morning. 

Carlee's eyes widen, then turned to Josh and Matt.

"I thought you kinda needed some cheer up" Josh said embarrassed and handed her a cup of coffee. "You seem so lonely most of the time so now when you got us... I thought.." Carlee ignored him still angry from yesterday and put the coffee on the counter having Josh standing there dumbstruck.

Matt gave a chuckle noticing what was happening and handed her a new cup of Coffee. Josh felt so offended by that.

"Carlee be nice, He meant no harm..." Matt said softly and watched her force the food down. Her eyes were still angry.

"He shouldn't have commented on my bandages." She said Shortly, Finished her food and went back to her room bringing the guitar with her. Josh felt so upset and defeated. He stood up.

Ofcorse it's stupid, Josh. He said to himself. No one like her would obviously like you He said angry at himself.

"Go talk to her, Josh" Matt said snapping Josh back to reality. "Go talk to her what harm can that do... Say you're sorry and that you didn't mean it to sound bad. I mean, Show her your arms to Maybe that will change her mind." 

The other two guys looked at Matt in question and kept eating. Josh sighed knocked on her door no sound and opened it.

"Lee...?" He said in to the dark room all he could hear was her stringing the guitar at the end of her bed sitting on the floor. She looked so beautiful, But she was Matt's. He decided to sit in front of her so he could see her better when she was playing. She looked up at him.

"What is it, Ramsay?" She asked cold. Josh just looked at her and pulled his arms up.

"I show you mine you show me yours..." Josh said softly and he didn't break eye contact with her for a split second.

"Get out. You don't need to see my arms." She hissed so angry. "It's none of your business!"

"Carlee, Please..." He said and she saw his worry " A beautiful girl like you... Please..." He said and he saw her calm down just a tiny bit and lifted her bandages away, The second he saw what he feared he couldn't hold himself anymore. He moved aside the guitar and pulled her in to a hug. She sniffed and started crying.

"Don't you dare... Not again..." He said rocking her. "I will be here with you though any hard times... Matt is here... We all are.. You're not alone.. Not anymore, Lee.." Josh said so soft and caring patting her head. She curled in to him and made herself so tiny, Her tears wouldn't stop, her overflowing feelings wouldn't stop and It seemed like Josh knew. He knew how it was to feel this way. How it was to be "Different". Josh noticed after a while it went awfully quiet, Carlee on the other hand had fallen asleep in his arms and was sleeping so calm. Mike was checking and when he saw what he saw he was stunned. "How did it go?" He mouthed smiling a little.

"She fell asleep, Tell Matt i will stay with her right here til she wakes up.. I owe her that..." He mouthed back.

"You are a good man, Josh" Mike smiled and closed the door, his smile grew. "She fell asleep in his arms" Mike said to Matt who was sitting in his sofa. He looked up at Mike.

"She did? I tend to be the only one she falls asleep around.." He said a little confused.

"I think his stealing your girl, Matty-boy" Ian joked and laughed hard. Matt's eyes narrowed.

"She's not my girl. That was long long ago." Matt said, and Ian kept laughing hard.

"Shush" Mike said and threw himself in the sofa."He will stay with her til she wakes up he asked me to tell you that."

"His good for her.. She deserves someone who understands how it is to be in such a situation.." Matt sighed. "Did he at least get her in her bed?" Mike shaked his head. 

"He had pillows on the floor and a lot of pillows, Holding her. So i think she's pretty safe" He smiled.

Later that day Carlee woke up on the floor seeing Josh wrapped around her protectively, She moved away from him and grabbed her cardigan and went to the kitchen, It was dark and she saw one lamp that was on and she smiled.

"Hey there good looking" She traced Matt's shoulder. He looked up and smiled. "What are you doing at this hour?" She smiled and he pulled her in to his lap.

"Reading the news" He nuzzled in to her neck and she giggled. "How did it go?" He said a little possessive.

"He made me cry, Show my scars and then i fell asleep cuz i haven't been eating like i'm suppose to" She shrugged.

"He didn't hurt you right?" Matt said and held her so much closer now. She shaked her head.

"Opposite, He made me feel safe... Just like you do.." She turned and faced Matt and gave him a light kiss. "I will borrow your bed, Join me?" She smiled and stood up and went to the fridge and back, Stole his phone and ran off.

Matt Followed her and cought her. 

"You're mine you know that right, Only mine." He said in her ear and she giggled. 

"I know, baby, i know" With that they both went to bed Matt wrapped around her and she curled in to him, Smiling.