The News

The next morning Carlee woke up wrapped in her blanket and Josh. She moved closer to his body and purred caressing his sleepy face. He stirred in his sleep a little and opened his eyes carefully. Carlee smiled softly and touched their noses together. Josh broke out in a sleepy smile and pulled her so close he could and she noticed he was dressed in nothing but boxers. She blushed. 

"A-Ah..." She said caught in her words and the events of the night before started to surface . She and Josh had done it and not just once or twice.

She couldn't stop blushing. He had scratch marks all over his back. Carlee remember something Matt used to call her and it was tiger. She smiled and Josh looked at her wondering.

"What is it beautiful?" He asked softly still new awake.

"I just thought about something Matt used to call me every time we you know..." She blushed.

Josh smiled bigger remembering too. "You mean he called you tiger? He called you  that around me too" He chuckled.

Carlee nodded. "Exactly that"  She blushed deep red and Josh nuzzles his face in to her hair not wanting to move from bed. Carlee reached for her phone to check the time and it was just about to ring to wake them up to get ready to go to the studio. She whined high and didn't want to move, They weren't forced to go it was their day off for both to enjoy each others company. But like any other artist they both had decided they had to go though the songs for the next album to get it done faster and in time to the deadline and not sit last minute like every other time. She looked at Josh and back at her phone and back at Josh. He shaked his head his eyes begging to stay in bed all day.

"You or me in the shower first?" She said and smiled, Josh pulled the blanket over his head witch clearly meant her. She smiled and pulled her blanket with her to the bathroom not to walk naked and laughed, Josh was all naked on the bed and groaned and followed her pulling the blanket back and stick his tongue out at her.

"Evil!" He said and pouted. "You got your panties on! Grab a shirt" He said cranky. Carlee stole his and ran.

She smiled and started the water letting the tub fill up and smiled Started humming a sing. 

"We are chipper this morning" Matt smiled at the bathroom door, Carlee smiled and nodded.

The smell from the bath soap was filling the apartment and Matt was smiling even bigger. "You really like the smell of lemon" He laughed and walked inside to wash his teeth. 

"Citrus i will tell you again, Matty is refreshing" Smiles big and undresses while his washing his teeth and gets in to the bath purring. "No, It's not weird" She added seeing his eyes in the mirror. "Why would it be weird? I have known you for as long as i can remember and you have seen me naked before... so i mean?" Matt nodded.

"Kitten it's fine i know what you mean..." He said and finished up. "Do you need anything from the store?" Carlee looked at him and he kissed her forhead. She showed her hand.

"Cola Zero, A lot of it, you know how much it goes... Hmm Fruit? Strawberries." She kept thinking. "Chocolate to!" She smiled and he left smiling, not after long Josh came in and dropped the blanket on the floor and joined Carlee in the bath.

"It got boring alone" He said and nuzzled her neck. Later they both find themselves in the studio listening though the songs Carlee had done. Josh was more then satisfied with the result of her job.

"They are defenetly going on the CD" He smiled and drank some from the cola, Nodding in to Carlee in the studio room. She was stringing her Guitar and had started on a new song. She looked up, Josh smiled big, Did a thumbs up and pointed at the mix board. Carlee's eyes widen.