I Can Do This

One month later 

Dontae's P.O.V 

Home

So the past month has been kind of weird between kaydun and me. I know he wants me to tell august he's the father but after listening to august song, I just erased the idea out of my head. Now I think I'm just keeping it from him out of spite. I think that song went too far! How could he say that I thought him and I were in a relationship when it was HIM who pursued me! every time it comes on the radio, I end up switching the station. Times like this I wish I had never won that damn contest!

Kaydun: *walks in* hey bae 

Dontae: mmhmm 

Kaydun: what hap.......tae I told you stop listening to that stupid song 

Dontae: its on every station kay. How can I? 

Kaydun: like *turns off radio* this. Baby you aint in a car, just watch tv 

Dontae: look!!!

I turned on the tv and flipped through all the music stations and what do you know! Every channel had him on it. I got irritated and turned the tv off and threw the remote at the wall.

Kaydun: *hugs her* tae please calm down. Its all gonna turn out ok 

Dontae: *sigh* I know kay. Its just.....how could he do me like that? He was the one who came on to me and now he acting like I was all over him!!  

Kaydun: its his way of dealing with you moving on. Let him have his lil moment bae. He knows the truth and so do we. 

Dontae: I can't handle this right now kay. Its too much for me 

Kaydun: lets go lay down aiight 

Dontae: I'll be back later

I got up and grabbed my keys as I made my way out the door. I had to close a chapter in my life and that wasn't going to happen by me sitting here hurting over a stupid song. I drove over to his studio and hopped out of the car. I took a deep breath and walked inside.

August P.O.V 

Studio

Producer: yo I think we got another smash 

August: aiight. So we done? 

Producer: yeah yeah, come out 

August: *walks out* let me hear it

*knock on door*

Producer: who is it? 

Dontae: its dontae 

August: come in!! 

Dontae: *walks in* hey 

August: hey

*silence*

August: yo let us get a minute please? 

Producer: yeah, I'll be back in a while *leaves* 

August: you wanna sit down? 

Dontae: I think I'll stand 

August: tae you four months pregnant. You should sit down 

Dontae: don't act like you care about me now!! 

August: I do care tae 

Dontae: then why did you write that song? 

August:........... 

Dontae: you made it sound like I came after you when we both know, you chased me!