Accepting Reality

Six months later 

Dontae's P.O.V 

Park

So after that night, I found out kaydun slept with some hoe so I gave him the boot. He had the nerve to try and justify what he did by saying that august and I kissed the same night. I didn't have sex with him so you know I wasn't accepting his lame ass sorry and shit! Buh-bye!!! So for the past six or so months I've been raising my kids alone. August calls everyday but he's on the road most of the time. I'm happy for him but at the same time, my kids need a dad. 

I pushed my kids in the baby swings as I thought of how much my life has changed in the past year and a half. I went from an ordinary nursery teacher to the mother of a celebrities twins. Just as the thought left my mind, my son started to cry. I snapped out of it and took him out of the swing. 

Dontae: what's wrong akari? You tired 

I put him in the double stroller and put his pasifyer in his mouth as he was rubbing his little eyes. I put his sister in the other part of the stroller and walked home with them. As I walked through the door my phone rang.

*phone convo* 

Dontae: what do you want? 

Keedun: you 

Daytae: go fuck that bitch you was with kaydun! And leave me the hell alone 

Kaydun: baby please!!  

Dontae: no! you did me dirty. How can I trust you again? 

Kaydun: it starts with forgiving me 

Dontae:........... 

Kaydun: please? 

Dontae:.....I-I have to get the kids ready for a nap 

Kaydun: can I come by after? 

Dontae: kay I don't think...... 

Kaydun: you called me kay 

Dontae: *smiles* shut up! 

Kaydun: is that a smile? 

Dontae: *blushing* how did you hear that? 

Kaydun: the change in your voice 

Dontae:.......I guess you can come over 

Kaydun: I'll be there in ten 

*end of convo*

I wanted to be mad at him and not give him another chance. But I figured, everyone deserves a second chance. I know I'd want one if I messed up. 

I got the twins bathed, fed and down for an nap before I decided to change my clothes. Kaydun called me and told me he wasn't able to get off work so he would have to come by later. I was sort of upset but I had to deal with it. I fed Nuvo and sat down to watch tv until I heard a knock on the door. I sighed nervously and got up to answer it.

Dontae: *opens door* he...august??

August P.O.V

August: surprise *hugs her* 

Dontae: what you doing here aug? *lets go* I thought you were in the UK 

August: I was. But I had to come see my babies *walks in* And to see if you was cool 

Dontae: *closes door* I'm fine. How you been? Got any other chicks pregnant yet? 

August:...that aint funny 

Dontae: it was to me. But seriously, what's up? You getting all Hollywood on me yet? 

August: baby you know I'd never go Hollywood. I'm the realest nigga you would ever meet