Think About It

Five days later 

August P.O.V

I've had my kids for a few days now and I think their getting home sick. I've taken them to the zoo, the aquarium, the park, even to ride go-carts and they don't have that same smile they did when I first brought them to my house.  

I decided to call them in to ask them about it. I know they're young but they've always been able to voice their opinions.

August: kai and kari, come here y'all! 

Akai: *runs in* yeah daddy? 

Akari: *runs in* huh? 

August: what's wrong you guys? 

Akai: nothing 

August: you been all sad for about two days now. Y'all sick or something? 

Akari: well......we miss mommy 

Akai: and Nuvo 

August: you wanna go home? 

Twins: *nods* 

August:.....ok. Go get your bags and I'll take y'all home

They hopped off my bed and ran in their room to get ready. It kind of hurt that they would rather be at dontae's house but, I know its because they're used to being there. Once they were packed up, I took them to the car and strapped them in. I hopped in the drivers side and drove off to their moms house. 

Once I parked, we all hopped out and walked in. this girl and the damn door! The kids went right to their room to play with the dog while I walked into dontae's room. I heard the shower on so I decided to wait out in the living room. Before I sat down her phone rang on the counter. I picked it up and read the caller ID before answering.

August: hello? 

Kaydun: august? Where's tae? 

August: she's in the shower right now 

Kaydun: oh ok.....wait, why are you there? 

August: the kids wanted to come home 

Kaydun: you leaving right? 

August: damn, I guess she told you about the other night 

Kaydun: I just don't want you and her.........the other night? What you talking bout? 

August: huh? Nothing, nothing 

Kaydun: I ain't stupid august. Tell me 

August: *sigh* ok I guess you need to know. Her and I had sex a few nights ago 

Kaydun: what?! What the fuck is wrong with you!?! She's married!!!  

August: I thought she told you. It just happened 

Kaydun: it always seems to "just happen" with y'all doesn't it?! 

August: look I'm sorry aiight 

Kaydun: Yo you better not be there when I get back! 

August: you DO realize who you threatening, right? 

*click*

Well I guess he's a little bit upset. I felt a bit guilty that I put tae on blast like that. I assumed she told him what happened just like before. I mean, he forgave her once.

Dontae: *walks out* why do you have my phone? 

August: *jumps and turns around* tae I....damn *eyes her*