Oh My God!

Next morning 

Deja's P.O.V 

August bed

I woke up with a hang over kicking my ass! I walked into the bathroom and washed my face before I realized that I wasn't at Tylers house. I looked down at my outfit and saw I was only in a pair of panties. I grabbed the towel closest to me and wrapped it around me as I peaked out the door and saw who was in the bed. I closed the door and slid down the door to sit on the floor. 

Dontae: *whispers* what the fuck 

I stood up and walked out the door to see august propped up on his elbow and smiling at me. I started to pick up my things but he almost jumped over the bed to stop me and grabbed my hand.

August: where you going? 

Dontae: home? 

August: you live out here? 

Dontae: ok, tylers house *tries to get dressed* 

August: tae 

Dontae: *sigh* august I need to get dressed 

August: why? I thought......... 

Dontae: you thought we were getting back together? You thought my feelings changed? that it was all good between us? 

August: so what was last night? 

Dontae: a drunk moment of stupidity! I'm entitled to one every now and then 

August: I don't believe that. I know you like me 

Dontae: s-so what if I do? I mean I'm not tryna get hurt again 

August: who said I'm finna hurt you dontae? I'm sorry. And I don't ever wanna make you cry like that again 

Dontae: I-I just can't trust you anymore 

August: look at me 

Dontae: no 

August: tae! 

Dontae: *looks at him* 

August: please, just one more chance? 

Dontae: I-I........no

I got my things on and hurried out the door with my heels in my hands. Before august could catch up to me, I was out the door and down the hall. I stood at the elevator until I remembered that he drove me here and I had no clue how to get to tylers house.

Dontae: shit! 

August: I thought it would hit you sooner 

Dontae: *jumps* jesus! 

August: you want me take you home? 

Dontae: I'll call tyler 

August: you so damn stubborn aint you?

I cut my eyes at him and reached into my clutch to grab my phone. I tried to turn it on but, of corse, it was dead. I eased my head up to glare at august who was smirking at me with the keys dangling in my face.

Dontae: ugh, fine! 

August: leggo

I walked into the elevator with him right behind me and as the door closed, he pushed the emergency button. I looked at him like he was crazy and went to press it again but he stopped me.

Dontae: august stop playin 

August: I aint playin tae

He backed me up to the wall and put his hands on my waist while kissing my neck. I didn't stop him either. Instead, I kissed him back long and hard before we let go of each other.