The Most Powerful: The Unchangeable

Prologue-TMP
      Some things are better left unexplained. But no matter what we do, it is in our nature to know the truth. It all starts dating back to Dillion and Jade. The two love-birds, along with their love stories.
      Yet, they died. So, the Spirit had created Sam and Samantha Wartext. They were considered the first Chosen Ones. Even when standing alone, the two twin sisters always stay strong.
      The Spirit had decided to create the chosen ones to save the world from its destruction. Satan, the destroyer, had come to Earth. And he will put everything at risk to win.
      The Spirit plans to train the chosen ones with many obstacles. These obstacles will lead them up to the Magic War. The war that leaves one side in charge on Earth. The good, or the bad.
      The Spirit also created Chosen Animals. In other terms, the Leaders. They guide the Chosen Ones. Animals that protect humans.
      The devil, Satan, had finally found a step-up. He found a helpless boy, and turned him into a monster. The scarred boy has nothing but evil left inside himself. All because of the evil serpent.
      Therefore, Satan and the Spirit both know what others do not... Sam and Samantha are only the beginning.