The End

If you have read any of my TMP series, (Which is only the first book currently) it would truly mean a lot to me to leave a comment based on your favorite character, least favorite character, favorite quotes, questions, opinions, and possible feedback.
      These characters had a huge impact upon my life. (Mainly future characters.) My sister, (Stephanie Warrix) and I had each created these characters with the same story. At five years old, I had created the characters that somehow mean the world to me. I had gotten addicted to the characters, and I never regretted any of it. (Personally, these characters made me realize things in situations that I had been blind to before, understand every aspect of a person, and had been basically my imaginary friends.) 
      The only characters I write in this series is my own. Stephanie's only character: Sam Wartext.
      Honestly, the person I am was the impact of these characters, and I also later became addicted to an actual TV show, (The Vampire Diaries.) which also made an impossible amount of impact to my life/opinions.
      In future books, (when all Chosen Ones are shown) the series gets far more intense and emotionally penetrating. You discover that life is the biggest and hardest impacts upon people, and it will either bring out the best in people, or the worst. You also learn that being the biggest/most powerful one is not all it's cracked up to be. And when pressure is upon you, sometimes you wonder down the wrong path....