Chapter 21 - I broke up with her

Ashley's P.O.V.

After the dance competition ended me and Conor walked to his house. We sat down beside eachother in the couch in the basement.

"Wow, what a day" I said and leaned back.

"Yeah..." Conor said in a low tone.

"What's wrong Con?" I asked.

"I guess I'm still not over the fact that Erica has been lying this whole time.... Although I'm glad I broke up with her because things hasn't been like it used to be between us on tour since she came here so..." Conor said.

"I understand, I didn't see that coming either... But I'm happy you broke up with her because you deserve way better than her" I said and smiled because hearing him say that he broke up with her was the best thing that had happened today.

"Thanks Ash" He said and smiled back.

"Like you said to me when Dylan cheated on me. Your soulmate is out there somewhere and the best is yet to come" I said and hoped that I would be his soulmate.

"That's true and I think I've already met her" He said and winked which made me blush. "So uhm wanna play some videogames or?" He continued.

"Sure" I said and smiled back.

The rest of the evening we played video games and after some hours we decided to watch a movie. I got to choose so I picked The Last Song which is one of my favourite movies. It's so romantic, funny and sad at the same time. We snuggled up on the couch and started to watch it. When it became more sad I couldn't help but to cry. My eyes were like waterfalls and Conor noticed that. He put his arm around me and pulled me close. I smiled at him and put my head on his shoulder. The rest of the movie we sat like that and it was really nice.

I opened my eyes and noticed that I was in Conor's basement. I then noticed Conor being asleep while he had his arm around me while I had my head on his shoulder. I took up my phone and looked at the time. 9 am, shit we must have fell asleep while watching that movie last night.

"Ashley?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked back and saw that Conor was awake. Gosh his morning voice is so cute. And don't get me started on his morning hair, most adorable thing ever!

"Goodmorning Conor" I said and smiled.

"Goodmorning, we fell asleep didn't we?" He asked.

"Yeah we did" I said and giggled.

We then decided to walk upstairs to eat some breakfast. When we walked into the kitchen, Conor's parents were already sitting there.

"Oh goodmorning, I didn't knew you had a friend staying over the night" Conor's mom said.

"Goodmorning... And well it wasn't really planned but we fell asleep while watching a movie so" Conor said.

"I see, well take a seat. You must be Ashley am I right?" She said and looked at me.

"Yeah that's me" I said as me and Conor sat down at the table.

"It's so nice to finally meet you! Conor has told us loads about you" She said and smiled.

"Nice to meet you too" I said and smiled back.

"She seems like a really nice and sweet girl son. A real keeper unlike that Erica girl" Conor's dad whispered to Conor.

"Yeah she is" Conor said and smiled at his dad.

We started to eat and talked to his parents. They were really nice and seemed to like me as well. I really felt like one in the family. It almost felt like when you meets your partners parents for the first time although me and Conor are only friends right now.