Cruise!

Your POV
Oh man, finally I'm home without any homework! I come back home walking to the door. I see my mom and... "DAD!" I came up to dad and hugged him so tightly. "I've missed you so much sweetie!" Says dad. Oh, and I forgot, my dad
is in the military and it took this whole year for him to come back. We let go of each other and mom says, "Sweetie, we have a surprise for you, since we have a lot of money." I gasp. "We're going to Disney World?!" Yes, I'm acting like a child still. Dad and mom laugh. "What's so funny?" I ask, confused. "Sweetie, we would love to go there, but it's actually a cruise we are going to." I gasp again. "Even better! When?" "Tomorrow morning, so we have to get ready and, you can tell your friends and ask them if they want to come with their parents." "Yes!! Thank you so much mom and dad! I love you so much!" I squeal. Dad and mom chuckle. "Glad that you are happy, sweetheart." Dad said. I smiled a big smile and said, "I will go ahead and tell my friends and pack up!" They nod and I go up to my room, ready to pack and text my friends. 'I hope Aaron accepts!' I thought.

*Timeskip brought to you by... Purple Lamborghini B)*
Oh my gosh!! Yes!! Aphmau, Garroth, Aaron, Katelyn, and even Kawaii~Chan said yes! This day could never get any better! I get packed up and ready, but I call Aaron to see what's up with him if he's packing. "Hello?" Said Aaron. "Hi Aaron, It's me (Y/N)!" "Oh, hey (Y/N)! I'm so glad I can come to the cruise! I wonder where we're going.." He replied. "Yeah, same!" I agreed. We might go to England maybe! Or somewhere! I keep on thinking on where we should go that I don't notice Aaron saying my name. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" Said Aaron. I shake my head a little bit. "Oh sorry, I was zoning out on where we are gonna go, I have to go though, sorry!" "It's fine, bye babe, see you tomorrow first thing in the morning!" We say our goodbyes and hang up. Oh god I'm so happy! I have the best life yet! "(Y/N)! Time for bed!" Said mom. "Okay mom, goodnight!" I reply. "Goodnight!" I put on my pjs and go on my bed.

'Cruise ship, here I come!'

Yey! I'm back kind of! I still have school DX! But... I'LL GET BRACES SOON! I will show you my face sometime when I get them, don't let my ugliness blind you once I show you it when I get my braces. Lol. Have a nice day everyone! Happy Fall! (It's September 20th, it'll be Fall on the 22nd) Bye my wolfies! Love ya! <3