What I'm going to do with this book.

Alright. Hey guys. Raye here. So, I'm going to pretty much end this book (I'm sorry) but don't worry.. because I will make....

ANOTHER ONE!

Why? Well, since Jess (Aphmau) made another series of PDH, I will make one! I will add the characters in there, but I'll tell you some of the characters that will be in here:
List:
You (obviously lol)
Kai
Ein
Katelyn
Zenix and (Sally? Was that her name? Idk lolz)
Aaron (who will be in college, won't be in it that much)
and more, which I'm not going to tell you.

Okay so anyway, that's all the characters I am going to talk about. The second book to this one will probably finally be PDH x Reader, but it's still Aaron x Reader. This time you guys will just be friends (you and Aaron) so, you'll have someone you might like :3. I might change it up a bit so I don't actually have to copy it from Aphmau, cause I am not a copycat lol. Anyway, that's all I'm going to say. It might come Friday or something.
This weekend I'll be really busy cause I have to go to a dance. (Which I'm extremely nervous and insecure about what people will think about me) and I'm going to my uncles' play! (Which I'm excited about)
Alright, enough about this. See you all Aphmau fans in the second book! Love you guys! Bai :3

-Author~Chan out (that's what you've been calling me sometimes in another book xD)

Word count: 254 words (not counting this over here lol <---)

NOTE: WILL KEEP THIS STORY UP FOR ANY NEW VIEWERS!