Chapter 3: The Thought Of Sins

Chapter 3               //lewd;dirty ahead\\
§§§Drawing belongs to me§§§

::The Thought Of Sins::

-----____-----

      I returned my arms back in surprised. 'I can't believe it, is it a portal!?' I thought in excitement. I started to jump around, thinking of what possibilities on what's on the other side. Jess saw me dancing like the chicken dance and ask me and am alright.

      "Alright? Alright!? Am splendid! I just thinkin'- there's just so many possibilities on what could be, on the other side!" I smiled and Jess stood up and stood next to me. She puts her hands on her hipe and, "Well, why not find out ourselves?" I squeal in excitement but that disappeared in an instant when negative thoughts came in.

     "But Jessic-" "Don't call me that." "Yeah sure, but what if the other side...is not we think it is?" Jess chuckled, "What are thinking on what could be on the other side?" At first, honestly, another whole new world, but since I woke uo from a weird dream of... A certain voice....was calling me, could is be Undertale?
I thought for a while, and finially had an answer.

     "What I think what's on the other side of nothing is.....The AU's, Undertale."

      Jess started to laugh. I reacted and made a angry face to her. Jess stopped laughing and said .between giggles, "Thats what I exactly thought but more to Underlust."  I gasped, "You like that kind of stuff??" Jess jumped back in surprise and shook her head rapidly, "No no no no no, I just like how Sans is...'that', ya know what I mean?"

       I shook my head yes but my expression said something else. I shook my head, "Fisrt lets grab some things and leave a note so that our parents wouldn't be worry about us gone for who knows, ok?" Jess nodded yes and we both left the room and we both grabbed a mini backpack and put snacks and few hot cheetos and water bottles.

    We went back to my room, and took in a deep breath and was about to jumo in until, "Hold up I need to go the restroom, be right back." Jess said then left the room and went to the restroom. I stood there awkwardly, waiting....

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

    So....
.
.
.

    Now that I have free time, I should think about a few stuff. 'Help us? That voice almost sounded like me, in my dream. What does this mean? Why is life turning to a weird path for me...'

     'Hmmmm, I should take my phone and record this on what's on the other side...' I went through my big backpack and grabbed my phone and put inside my mini backpack. I sigh, 'I hope I don't die, this beutiful body is too young to die!' I thought as I dramatically pose, like Mettation in a way.

       "Ania? What the heck are you doing?"

     I squeaked in shock and looked behind me to the entrance of my room and saw...my older sister... I thought of an excuse, "I uh, umm, I! Thought I could dance, musical?" 'Well, that was awful..' I thought. My sister looked at me weirdly and told me that she's going to a party with her friends then she left the house.

   I sigh, that could of went worse. I gasp, "Oh yeah, still have to write a note for my dad." To that, I went to the kitchen and got a note stick and wrote, "Hey dad, am going to be at my friend Jess house for a few days. I promise you I'll be alright, dont worry! I'll be back soon.

                   Sincerely, Ania μ¿^*£₩"

    'Heh, sure, I'll be alright, going through a portal of not knowing the other side, who knows it could be a portal to space!' I thought as I felt shivers down my spine. "Oh! There you are Ania!" I turned around and saw Jess at the entrance of the kitchen. "I didn't find you at your room and for a second I thought you went through that portal thingie without me."

    "Uh-huh." I said as I walked pass her, "lets a go." and headed for my room.

      Jess, and I, standing to a unknown portal, afraid. "Are you ready, Jess?" I ask. "Nope." she replied. I grab hold of her hand and climbed in together somehow. I was a bit creeped out when half of my body was...gone. Then, we both put our heads inside, and saw many shades of colors.

     "Wooaahhh." We both said. It was like, everything so, colorful! Beutiful colors, shades! Its so gorgeous!! I let go of Jess hand and crawl to the end of this, color. Jess crawled next to me, til we was a white, bright color. We got closer and closer and closer! Until everything before me went,  very bright.

     I then felt myself like I was in water, but I could breath. I looked at Jess, but, she wasn't there. I panicked, "JESS!?!?!" I looked around rapidly but couldn't find anything, just white! I grew scared, "JESS!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!" My voice echoed and came back. I felt tears falling out of my eye, "No...this can't be happening.."

     Then I heard a crack, I looked in front of me, where I heard the sound. Again. *crack!* It kept getting louder as my ear druma started to hurt and I scream in pain and went death and felt like my ears would explode any second now. I closed my eyes shut, covering my eyes, then I heard a sigal drop, the soud of a drop landing on puddle, making that relaxing soud.

     The pain in my ear vanish. I felt the force pushed me to the ground and I open my eyes, and revealed a blue sky. I thought, 'Am I here? Where am I? Where's Jess?' I sat up calmly and looked around and found myself in amazed. Far away, I saw buildings, a city, behind it was a forest. I gasp, "This looks familiar, isn't this..." I turned my head back and saw...

     "Mt. Ebott ."

-----_____-----

Yo yo yo! Sup homies! Jk, hello! Am really interested on writing more, and I also hope your interested too, that would be awesome but we all have our own opinions so I don't mind at all if you don't like my story or not interested. But plz, don't be rude about it, BOOKS HAS FEELINGS TO YA NOW!! Hehe, I'll see ya next time! Bye bai!

-Novia Out!