Chapter 12: The Calling

Chapter 12

::The Calling::                                              
¥£¤Ania POV¤£¥

     I stopped in front of the forest, I haven't change directions, and I was secretly hoping I wouldn't go in the forest. I was trembling of fear, but if it means that I want to change my fate, so be it. Step by step, my heart pounds even faster, stepping on crunchy leaves makes the atmosphere worsen. 'Oh gesh, oh gesh, oh gesh, oh gesh!' I repeatedly thought.

         I was now completely inside the forest, it was beautiful. It feels like am in the jungle of light. I look up to see the blue sky, but it wasn't there. The tall tress were covering it and only light comes in, in between the leafs of the tress. I smiled as the chirping sounds and the smell of nature calmed me down. Now I feel bad, am here eating Hot cheetos and everyone says that's bad for my health.

          I sigh and put my bag of Hot cheetos inside my mini backpack. It wasn't really spicy, but it was still good. 

As I moved my legs foward, I faintly hear music.

           I turned my head between foward and right, the music came by there. Then a * d r o p * was heard. I turned my position and stepped foward. I expected a errie soud, but it never came. A sigh of relief went out of my mouth and started walking that direction. The voice was singing, it was a beautiful song. The music is relaxing, I feel like I could do anything now.

        I ran to the direction, slapped big leafs in my way, I felt like I wasn't at Earth anymore, or like I enter some portal and I didn't see it. I huffed, I was getting tired rather quickly, am usually don't get tired that quick when I run. But I couldn't take it, I stopped and took a huge breath, and out. I took a rest for a moment, then I felt new energy came to my body.

      'That's strange, I was just tired and now I feel I could do a 5 mile run!' I thought as I smiled. I looked up and saw two big leafs, but there were pink, and these weird glowing dark line pink moving around the two big leafs. The music was getting intense. But in the middle, there was a white light, I was curious what was in front of those two big leaf. I stepped foward, slowly raised my right hand, touched the right leaf and moved foward.

      The light blinded my eyes a moment and I closed my eyes, then a few moments later, I open my eyes and saw, "Woah." I wispered.

[Picture does not belong to me]

       I couldn't describe on what I was seeing, it was...beutiful. I was left in amazed, I didn't knew what to do. But the song, the voice, it hasn't stop, the music hasn't stop, and my heart...my heart is only pounding harder and faster. The music was intense, I was for sure I never heard of it, or some what similar song to it. Then it suddenly stopped. Every thing was silent, no chirping, no cricket sounds, no nothing. I was scared...