Chapter 13: Jessayrus

Chapter 13

::Jessayrus::

       ¤´·  Jess POV. ·´¤

       "Now, what did we learn today?" US Papyrus said. I'm in the air by Papyrus magic, I was so close to catch US Sans but honey boy over here came along. I stared at the floor and open my mouth, "Not being a wuss over a picture of Papyrus and I" I pouted and crossed my arms. US Papyrus smiled(?) and gently placed me down. He then walked off to whatever he went to.

         US Sans popped up and near the camera to my face and he looked down. "The magnificent Sans is going to let Jess-Chan delete or download the picture in her phone...then delete it!" Sans said. I raised my right eyebrow, lowered the camera down, and asked, "You anime, bruh?" Us Sans looked up, "Yup!" he said with those two gold stars in his eyes and his smile grew bigger.

        I giggle and took the camera from US Sans then I looked for the photo. I found the picture that US Sans took and- OH MY GOODNESS!! Papyrus looks so cute! I-I mean...shit...No NO! He's not shit, he's handsome and brave! ...FU-!"

       ' |§ - US Sans POV - §|´

        When Jess took the camera away from me, she immediately looked for the picture I took. She stood there in silent for at least five seconds then her face suddenly turn red, even her two fleshy ears, isn't that how humans call it? I went closer to her and poke her forehead, which I had to tipy toe since am small. Jess snapped out of it and hid her face with the camera and I started to get worried,

            "Jess!? Oh no! Did the picture of you and Papyrus made a spell on you to stop talking!?" I ask in concern. Jess put the camera down and without warning, she picked me up and swing me around laughing happily. She put me down after a while and started jumping up and down and stopped and gave me the biggest smile ever!

         "I'm gonna go download this onto my phone! Bye!" Jess stated then ran off upstairs and I thinl she went to her room, I guess. I awed and started thinking and thought of a possibility. 'Does Jess like UT Papyrus!?' I thought, but I shrugged it off and went to the kitchen to make some tacos! I walked inside kitchen and gasp, "Oh no! Somebody exploded white cheese all over the kitchen!" I said. There was white gooey cheese everywhere! 'I wonder who did this?' I thought.

         I sigh and got a wet towel and started cleaning. I frown when I saw purple cheese?? 'That's strange, I never knew there was purple cheese!' I thought. I shrugged it off and continue cleaning.

[Did anybody get it? Cause it wasn't cheese...hehe~]

         ¤´· Jess POV ·'¤

          I ran inside my bedroom and closed the door behind me, turn on the lights, and skipped to my computer where conveniently materials where on my desk top where I could put the picture to my phone. I was the giggle monster right now! Ain't anything stopping me now! I plugged in some kind of wire to the camera to the computer. Then some kind of profile popped up in my home screen and I clicked on it and found the picture and put download and started to wait.

           Then out our no where , no warning at all, "Jess!? What exactly hap-!" My eyes widen, 'That voice.' I thought. I slowly turn my head, some hair covering my face, and UT Papyrus was standing there at the door, slightly blushing orange, looking at the screen of my computer.
        "Download Complete." The computer said.

        At this moment, I was screaming in the inside. 'Well, this is quite nice!' I sarcastically thought. "Jess.." Papyrus said, first time hearing him..actually whispering. Papyrus closed the door and walked towards me, I put my head low, not wanting, not daring myself to look up. Papyrus kneeled down in front of me and said, "I may sound like a fool when ill tell you this..heh, aren't I always a fool?" I sat silent, 'Papyrus...he sounds...a bit depressed.' I thought. Papyrus cleared his throat(?) and spoke, "Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, do you like it?" I choked on air and placed my forehead on my wheeling chair.

       I felt my body being lifted and I soon realize Papyrus was using his magic on me, my body was glowing orange. Then suddenly, Papyrus pulled me closer to him and hugged me.  Again, he feels warm! My vison was blurred, tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jess, what's wrong?" Papyrus asked. I felt the need to hug him, so I clasped my arms around him, oh and by the way, my feet are not touching the floor, and cried on his red soft scarf.

     I inhale and open my mouth, "Its j-justs...so m-many people...back at...my wolrd...ships us..so much, and am slowly starting to...f-fall in love in you!" I cried even harder now that I confess. Papyrus hugged me tighter, making sure I wouldn't slip out of his arma. Papyrus, while holding me, walked to my bed and sat down and placed me down on his lap. I had my hot red burning face head low and sat silent. A few minutes passed in silent, then Papyrus lifted my chin with his hand, glove, then collided our mouth together. I sat down motionless, then I realize what just happen. My eyes widen, my lips were touching his teeth.

            I closed my eyes, and (somehow) kissed back. I put my arms around his shoulders and he put his two arms around my lower body and pulled me closer.We eventually pulled away and we were a huffing mess. We both open our eyes...or eye-socket and laughed. Papyrus kissed my forehead and said, "I love you, Jess." I smiled, as oir forehead connected, starting at his eyes,

     "I love you too my cinnamon bun, heh."

       Papyrus blushed orange and I laughed.

------------------------------

I like trains....fuel of good memories...

Does anynody know Quintillion Sans? He's cute...

    OK! I know your kinda mad at me(I hope not) for not writing a chapter yesterday but I HAVE AN EXPLANATION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! (If you care about this book then continue reading, if not then, why are you here?)

I got my phone takena away for one day.

    Ok! You know how I told you I got my phone taken away for 3-4 weeks? Well, when I got my phone back, my dad gave me a few rules in order to keep my phone...I had to write five sentences in spanish but has to be five words or more, each day starting at Monday. My dad is going to check my five sentences when he comes back from work, AND GUESS WHAT!?!?! I forgot to do it...

So he took my phone away for a day...*sigh* Well, I gtg, bye bai!

-Novia Creator, Out!