Chapter 28: Set Your Dreams In Love

[Play the music on top, & it doesn't belong to me! Belongs to the right owners]
Chapter 28      

::Set Your Dreams In Love::

--------_____--------

           ^[*PJ POV*]^

      'Now what?' I thought as I walked around the kitchen. The others were checking Arod, and don't think I'm not worried for her, I do. She's the only person....thing....that can fix this. I felt a poke behind my back and I turned around to see Sansdra. I groan and started to walk towards the stairs.

            "W-Wait!"

          I stopped on my tracks, turning my head enough to give her a death glare. Sansdra gulped and breathed in, "Look! I know your mad and frustrated, but Don't think I am not. I've experienced something similar to this, many times,  but when Arod mention Roxina, I felt a force, a force that this world could have another chance!"

        I frown, 'Many times?' I thought. I turned my body towards her, still giving her angry eyes. Sansdra looked scared, but her eyes says otherwise. She was crying. I sigh, "Stop crying." Sandra shooked her head no. "I-I can't! I c-can't stop crying i-i-if y-you forg-give Arod!" I chuckled, "Ha! Like I ever would!" Sansdra was taken a back, I didn't felt any guilt.

                "And if we die then your coming alon-!" I was interrupted y someone. "PJ that's enough." I grintted my teeth and calmed my self. I turned around and looked at Ink. I looked away and started to walk up stiars. I went two floors up and.decided to stop on the stairs and sit down. As I sat down on one of the planks of the stairs, I started to remember before all of this happened.

                I put my right hand into a fist, 'If only them two didn't come!' I let a tear out and felt my anger rising. 'And now my daughter is in danger, we're all going to die!' I pounded my fist to the plank I was sitting on. 'Stupid Ania! Her and her stupid Jess! Why why why why why!' I pounded my fist to the same plank but a bit stronger. A cracking sound was heard, but I could barely hear it.as my thoughts was the only thing I can hear, their screaming at me.

           'We're all gonna die, We're all gonna die, We're all gonna die, We're all gonna die, A n d T h e r e I s N o t h i n g W e C a n D o . . .'

           This time I didn't pound my fist to the stairs, but it only took two hits to break the weak planks I was sitting at. Suddenly, I felt my balance was slipping. I looked down and saw cracks all over. My eyes widen.and the plank broke. My legs went down as I quickly put my arms on top of the planks besides me, but, without the plank in the middle,everything dramatically falls apart.

             I started to sweat as each plank of the stairs started to break and fall. I screamed manly as I was falling. I could teleport, but I couldn't think. Soon, my body greeted the floor, with broken planks that formed into death spikes. I felt a few of my bones cracked and I.was speechles. I felt so much pain, it was unbearable.

            Everyone gasp and ran to me to help me. "PJ! Are you okay!?" Ink said.  I didn't move, "Yeah Ink, I'm totally okay, its not like I fell two floors." I sarcastically said. Inl didn't bother to argue but help the others to get the planks of of me. "Hey guys, what happen here?" A voice said. I look up to see Pea and Ania at the entrance of the living room. Toriel was about to answer her question until Pea saw me.

            "Oh you fell."

    Pea said calmly. I was taken a back, "W-What? Yeah I fell, and aren't you supposed to be worried about me, I could of died!" I said angry with a bit of playfulness voice. Pea laughed, "Oh yeah sure! Hey PJ, remember the day we fall like 30 something floors inside a building!?" Pea shouted. I sigh, "Well, if it wasn't for that black liquid, we could of turned into dust!"

              Pea made angry sounds and stomped away. I saw Pea opening the front entrance door and slammed it shut. I faintly hear her screaming. Ania in the other hand, was standing in the middle uncomfortable. Ania walked towards Jess who was at the hallway right next to the kitchen. Papyrus was there with Jess, and surprisingly, kind of, his smile wasn't a smile. It was quite sad to see Papyrus like this, especially to sans and Jess.

               "O-Ok P-PJ, yo-ou can s-sit up n-now." Alphas said. I used both of my hands to let me sit up, I was laying on the floor while Alphas was carefully taking out the pieces of broken planks off my bones. I looked at Alphas, Alphas sadden her eyes. "W-Well, y-your inj-juries is not f-f-fatel, they'll h-heal i-in a m-m-matter of twelv-ve days or s-so."

          I nodded and Alphas walked away with Undyne. I looked at my boney self and saw my clothes were almost ripped. But my bottom private parts were covered, my pants were only ripped on the very bottom, lucky me. There was bandages on my chest and spine. I tryed to stand up, but a massive pain came. I groan and sit back down.

          "Here, let me help you."

        I look up to see a boney hand, it belong to... Sansdra. Sansdra was giving me a patient smile, and I had no choice to let her help me, than be a jerk, again. I put my hand to hers and she gripped it and pulled me up carefully. She put my arm over her shoulder and helped me walked to one of the couches inside the living room.

           Soon, I layed down on the couch, laying my head on the hard edge of the couches. Sansdra saw this and a bright light came to her hands and suddenly, a black pillow with pink lines on each corner appeared. My eyes widen in surprise. Sansdra giggled and told me to lift my head up a little. I did, and Sansdra slid the pillow under my head.

           I layed my head down, and I got comfortable. "...thanks...." Sansdra smiled and walked away. Before I closed my eyes, I saw Sansdra walked towards Arod and sat next to her and put her body in a laying position and put her head to her lap. I sigh and looked up at the ceiling, dirty marks was covering the ceiling. I closed my eye socket and thought of Pea and I and our daughter, having a picnic at the park, watching the sunset.

--------------------------------------------

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

!!!

A NEW COUPLE WILL COME TO THIS BOOK. A VERY CUTE ONE THAT IS.

PLEASE, DO NOT GET TRIGGERED OR GET JEALOUS.

SANSDRA X LUST!SANS

I REPEAT

SANSDRA X LUST!SANS

~coming soon, 12/21/16

Bye bai!

-Novia Creator, Out!