Chapter 30: Gotta do it right (Pt 1)

Chapter 30  (Bad/strong words ahead)

::Gotta do it right (Pt 1)::

-------____-------

         ·{~Lust Sans POV~}·

      I went to the kitchen to catch myself a drink. I'm getting tired drinking ketchup everyday, I want a different kind of taste, if you know what I mean. I haven't fucked no one in a long time, like 3 months or so. There aren't much monsters left, its the same for humans. I fear that we are one of the few lefts. I remember when we tryed to go back to our AU's, but when Ink or Error opens the portal, its pitch black.

        Only the special AU's sans can leave. Like Dream, Ink, Error, PJ, and Pea. I finished my refreshing water and put it to the sink. I teleported right above inside the living room ceiling. Their was enough space for me to fit it. I was below at the cute girl that Arod summoned. She doesn't act like Error but she sure hell looks like him, but with hair...a lot more hair.

      When Arod summoned her and saw her figure, I immediately got interested on her. Couldn't get her off my mind, so why not take out my little friend. I've been trying to hold it in, but I can't fight it any longer! I must flirt Sansdra! What? Did I made you think that I was gonna take my dick out and smash it in her mouth!? Nah, I only do that when I'm in a bad mood. She's one lucky skeleton, now chap chap! Fix the fourth wall my sinners!

        I couldn't see her, but I could hear. I heard a sound of someone getting up and a whisper "sorry". I heard new voices, but it was all blurry. I closed my eyes and concentrate on hearing her voice.

       Few minutes has passed and.my back was aching. It hurts until, "So you do love Lust Sans!" My eyes widen in shock. I turned around and peeked in the small hole. I saw Jess, Ania, and a sexy skeleton. The sexy ske- I mean Sansdra face was glowing yellow. I smirked, 'That's my cue.' I thought and teleported right outside the entrance of the living room and walked right in front of them.

         "SoOo SoOo ladies, I heard something interesting that someone loves me?" I said to them. Jess and Ania had guilty expression and Sansdra was looking down, I can feel her panicking. Ania shooked her hands, "N-No no! No no noooo, we were umm, uh!" Ania had no excuse but Jess covered her up.

          "Telling each other fanfic stories!" Jess sqeal raising her words in each word. Ania agreed and I looked at Sansdra, still facing down. I smirked, "Hey, if you keep blushing, you might burn your pretty face." I said as I closed my face to her hair. She looked up with a small blush, but once she notice that our faces were close, her face exploded in yellow. I squeaked and backed away.

           I chuckled and put my both hands inside my pocket. I tried getting her eye contact but she kept looking down. "Hey Sansdra, wanna go get a drink?" I said. Few moments has pass and she slowly nodded. 'Awwe, she sounds like kid who is embarrassed.' I thought. She stood up slowly and I gave her space to stand. I grin and walked to the kitchen.

         'This is gonna be fun, I just gotta do this right to get her trust.' I thought, replaying the plan in my mind...'Although its empty, haha! Me so fuckend funny.' I thought with a straight face.

         ---Ania POV---

        Right after they left, Jess and I started to explode of giggles. I slapped my mouth trying so hard not to laugh out loud. As best friends usually do, we try to stop laughing by putting my hands on their shoulder, with their hand on their mouth and facing down with their eyes closed.

        We finally stopped laughing and I went to look at Jess and we met eye contact. I couldn't resist, I have a small chuckle and so did Jess and soon we started to laugh again. My stomach started to hurt and I rolled around the couch.