Chapter 17: No Where To Go

Chapter 17

::No Where To Go::

      | §Ania POV§ |

      Error was slaping the fuck out of Arod. Arod spit out in the process, "Stahp! Cchuu Fark tard! Stahp it!" Error give her the last hardest slap and stopped. Arod both cheeks were red and wet, she was crying. Jess and I mouth were wide open, our jaws dropped to the floor. Then Error kissed her forehead, Arod looked pissed.

          I shooked my head, 'What the fuck just happen?' I thought. Jess went close to my ear and whispered, "What did I just witnessed?" I shrug and I saw Error put Arod on his shoulder carrying her and walked off. "Wait!" I shouted and ran to them, Jess following behind me. Error glanced at me and made a hole in the air in front of him to a white void, 'Rude.' I thought.

          I made up my mind and ran to him and pulled on his left sleeve. "Error hold on! I need Arod to fix this and the other world and let Jess and I stay here!" Error kept walking, pulling me like I was a leaf on the shoulder. Jess came and helped me pull Error back, but it didn't make a difference. I was inside the white void, Jess only halfway.

         'What to do, what to do, what to do?' I repeatedly thought in terror. Error sigh and use his magic to levitate Arod and place her to the ground. He looked at us with a angered face and with a swift, my body was pushed hard. I went out of the white void and brought Jess with me. "Oof!" I said. I felt a tap on my left shoulder and I heard, "Your kinda crushing my breasts." I quickly got up and apologize. Jess got up and suddenly, she grab hold of my hand and ran to the hole to the white void.

          "Woah!" I shouted as I almost tripped by the sudden force. The hole was getting smaller and we ran towards it. Jess let go of my hand and jumped to the hole. I followed and jumped in, but I just barely made it in. Jess cheered a bit and started to look for Error. I looked around also and looked back, but all I found was...whiteness, 'Huh, so much calling it the "White Void " for a reason.' I thought.

             I heard Jess gasped, I had another strange unique thought, 'Oh no! Error got Jess, with a knife in her throat and I'm her only hope! Its like in any other dramatic book! I'm gonna be a hero!!' I shouted in my mind. I quickly turned around with a concentrated face but then it went to a confused face.

          Jess was laughing her ass off, she snorted and she stopped and gave me.a surprised look. Then she continued laughing and she put her hands on her knees bending down and soon she was laying on tbe floor, still laughing. "Eh?" I said still confused. I sigh and looked around and couldn't find Error anywhere. 'Shit...we're stuck...' I looked at Jess on the floor still laughing hard.

        'Might as well.' I thought. I went close to Jess, took a deep breath and "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT!?!?" Jess even laugh more and it was hard for her to breath. Minutes pass by and she finally calmed down. She sat up and looked at me giggling. I wasn't very happy, neither I was angry, I'm just concern about what made Jess laughed so much. "Well?" I asked and raised my left eye brow.

             Jess looked at me and spoke, "Your hair." 'Wut.' I thought. I spit out, "What!? What's wrong with my hair?" I asked. Jess stood up and brought all my hair to my front, side to side. On my right seemed normal but when I saw my left, it seemed...weird. I gasp, 'The length' I thought. My left side hair was short, while my right side hair is long. I laughed it off," Ha! No biggie, I can deal with it!" Jess frown.

       'I wanna die now.' I thought. I realized how much danger we are in. I stood still, "J-Jess..." Jess looked up and relpied, "Yes?" I looked at her, "How are we gonna get out?" Jess stepped back in surprise. She panic and started running to her right and screaming for help. I widen my eyes and shouted wait and chased her.