Chapter 15: Going Back-Part Two

Chapter 15

::Going Back-Part Two::

------___------

    | §Ania POV§ |

        Everyone gave out confused faces. Jess was looking for words to say, "T-t...w-hhat? K-ka w-wuhy , huh!?" I started explaining my explanation..yeh

"Ok, you how I told you guys that Jess I were suppose to leave in two days three weeks ago? Well, when I was left alone, I heard her voice," Jess looked up when I said the voice. "She told me to follow the sound of a drop in order to change my fate, b-but! I didn't want this! I never asked for it! I just wanted to stay! But then the drops lead me to a forest, and a creepy old lady told me that "When someone goes in never goes out and blah blah whatever!"

        Toriel looked concern, Frisk looked sad, sans eye socket where shallow, Pea looked in pain, Jess was listening carefully, PJ was too, Papyrus left the room a while ago. I took a deep breath to continue my explanation.

        "Yeah I got creeped out but I went to follow the drops but hear me out! If I don't follow the drops or make a direction where the drop isn't at, I receive a somewhat electrical shock. So I really couldn't do anything and once I was in I was magical teleported to another dimension and I didn't realize it and that creature, the voice, she was standing on top of a log and stuff happen and she showed me that If I stay......my world...and this world...w..would...crash...slowly dying, ....     My world is reality...   This world is.....  Fan...FANTASY!!! THIS IS NOT REAL!!" I shouted, tears falling, again, I was shaking.

    Toriel stood up and told Frisk to come with her. They left, then Pea tooo PJ hands and left. sans stood there for a moment, looking at me straight in my eyes and looked down in ashamed and teleported away. Jess was the last one. I hold my hands, dazing down, I started crying more, I had no shoulder to cry in. No...comfort...Then Jess started walking towards the door, I could feel her looking back at me..

          "I expected better, Ania....this world is real...your not dreaming...we were just born in reality...but was greeted with other strange nice, beautiful, world. If you don't accept it then... Why stay here? We should should leave..."

        I looked up, the door was closed. I was...left alone, again. I don't know what to think...but I do know what to do. I got up from my bed and looked for my shoes but was no where seen. I sigh and took a step forward and my legs felt wobbling and I hold myself with the bed and took baby steps to get use to it.

     I slwoly walked around the room for a while until I was sure I could walk normally..I smiled a bit and walked out the door and closed it behind me quietly. The floor was cold, the windows was closed by torn curtains. I walked around, and saw there was a big hole in the kitchen but kinda fixed with rectangle wood but can still see the other side.

         I focused on leaving here with Jess by finding myself shoes first. I saw a pair of black small boots besides the entrance door. I walked towards it and sat down next to the boots and took one and tryed it on. It conveniently fit perfectly on me. I smiled and put the other boot on my other foot and stood up. It didn't had that much of a high heel, it was like tennis shoes.

         I inahle amd exhale, the house was big and dark. I walked towards the stairs but before I went up, I quickly went to the window inside lving room one and slightly open the curtain. I gasp, the sky had no blue, it was all grey smoke. The sun was barely seen. The road had cars fliped over and rusted. I looked towards the city, but, not so many buildings were there. Only three buildings were seen, there use to be like...20 building seen from here? Now there all gone...

      Then I notice something extremely disturbing up in the grey sky. 'Oh my...gosh...is that...is that my Earth!?' I thought. I could see a brownish yellowish planet in the sky behind the grey smoke. It bothered me and then, "Liking the view, Ania?" I jumped and fell on my back on the floor. I groan and quickly got up and saw it was Jess.