Chapter 14: Going Back-Part One

Chapter 14      ~Play the music vedio above~

::Going Back-Part One::

°°|Ania POV|°°

         "Yes, if you and Jess stay."

      .
      .
      .
      .
          'She's lying...she's lying..she's l-lying...she's lyi-ing...she's lying!' I thought in despair. A puddle of tears was form in front of my two shoes. I looked at the scene again, it was like the end of the world, well...the end of two worlds. I felt a hand on my left shoulder, "I'll let you choose, but you only have one day left to choose that you either want to stay...or leave."

          I nodded slowly, I sniffed and looked up, and I was back at my house, sitting at the couch on the first living room. I looked around, "I'm back..." I wispered. I stared at the floor, tears were still rolling down my cheeks. Then, a straight out pain formed on my chest, and gagged a little bit. The pain was too much, and I fainted.

                 "Hm? Oh, hey guys, she's moving."

     "Oh my dear child....Ah! Pea, will you please go call Jess, please?"

        "Y-Yes! I will."

              'What is going on?' I thought. I tryed moving my hand, but it only twitched. "*gasp* Tori! Her hand twitched!" a voice said. 'Frisk?' I thought. I gave an attempt to open my eyes, and a white thin line was seen. It burned my eyes, and a small wine came out of my mouth. Then a warm fluffy hand was felt in my left arm, "I think she's trying to open her eyes,-sans , turn off the lights please."

        "sure thing, tori." A click was heard, and the shade of light dissapeared and I attended to open my eyes again, and I succeeded, but this time, my eyes didn't burn. When I opened my eyes, I saw Toriel at me left, sans next to the doorway, PJ at my left and behind him was...Error?

       Toriel smiled at me, "Oh thank goodness your awake."

     I smiled back and a moment later, I heard Jess voice. She then came in and ran to me and gave me a bear hug and shouted at my left ear. "Ania! Oh my gosh! I thought you'll never wake up! I was so worried, don't ever do that again!" I pated her back with my right arm since my left one was being crushed by Jess body.

         Jess un hug me and sat down next to Toriel. Then I had a thought, 'How much was I sleeping?'. I inhale, "Hey umm...how much I've been sleeping?" Everyone faces went to real happiness to depressed faces. Pea, who has been quit all the time, told me.

      "For...3 weeks.."

   My eyes widen in disbelief, I shot up and shouted at Pea, "WHAT!!!" No one moved, I guess they expected that. I started to panic hard core. 'No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO!' I was trembling, crying, scared, and confused, all at once. Every one told me to calm down, but I couldn't take it. I hugged my legs, pull them closer, and was crying loud, and suddenly, stopped, being completely still, not making a single soud out of me.

          I looked aroud the room I was in, the walls paper where ripped off, the floor looked like a big slob monster threw up the whole floor. Then I notice Toriel clothing, she wasn't in her usual dress. She was wearing a white shirt with yellow poko dots and grey sweat pants. sans is still in the same clothing but a bit torn.