If I Were to Interview...

Alessia Cara, my first question would be

1. If you could live anywhere in the world (or some other galaxy/planet), where would it be, why, and what career would you have? 

For example, let's say I want to live in Paris because I would like to become a: photographer, architect, actress, a building designer/fashion designer, or a french bakery owner (after learning how to make french pastries of course).

Or  I want to move and live in Italy to become a rat named Lenny that raids a kitchen and makes delicious meals.

A/N

So I came up with this idea when I was in the shower a week or two ago (NO PERVERTED THOUGHTS!) and somehow I thought of Alessia Cara's song Here and began singing it. From there, I thought up the questions above. 

Was the question a good one to ask? I mean I feel like interviewers always ask the same questions to people and we never really learn anything new about the person being interviewed. 

I find regular interviewer's questions boring. If I ever had the chance to interview a famous person, I'd ask unusual questions that require great deals of thought or just random/goofy questions to see what type of person they are. 

Also, to make the interview more fun.

Sure, I'd ask the regular questions but most times those questions are literally ones you could search on Google and find in the time it takes to snap your fingers.

Anywhozies, that was that and yeah! I hope you enjoyed that weird stuff that spurted out of my thoughts and somehow found its way onto Wattpad.