We going Out

Rainie
Chapter 1
January 15, 2016

I pulled off my suit jacket and tossed it on the chair that was in the corner of my room. I stood at the foot of my bed and stared at it. I haven't had a good night sleep in about 2 weeks. I bit my bottom lip as I eyed the sexiness before me. I turned around and let my body fall into my bed.

"Shit," I said as the mattress cracked every vertebrae in my body.

I groaned as I heard my body let out all sort of creaks and cracks. I looked over at my alarm clock. It was only 5:30 pm. You would of thought it was fucking 4 in the morning the way my body just hit the bed. I chuckled and ran my hand in the empty spot that use to hold my girlfriend of 2 years, but she couldn't handle my career so she left me about a year ago.

I was heartbroken, but shit that means it ain't meant to be. If the person can't appreciated you or your job.

I sighed as I heard my phone ring. I reached down into my black suit pants pocket and pulled my phone out.. I let out a small groan as I recognized the unsaved number popping up on my phone.

"Hello," I said trying to sound like I wasn't tired.

"Hello is this Ranie Major?" she asked me.

"Yes this is Sherry with the answering service. I have a call for you, would you like me to text you the information?" she asked me.

"Yeah. Thank you Sherry and have a good night," I said.

I hung up my phone and sighed as I got up slowly off my bed. I walked over and picked up my suit jacket and readjusted my tie. Before I could place my phone in my pocket my phone rang again.

"Fuck," I groaned out and answer it.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Nu uh try that again Rain!" my best friend Miguel yelled through the phone.

I laughed and made my way out of my room.

" Hey Miguel," I said and sighed as I scrolled through the text that just came through on my other phone.

"What you doing tonight husband?" he asked me.

Miguel is my gay best friend. My day 1. Supported and warned me throughout my career. He was Puerto Rican and we stood around the same height 5'11. I might be taller by a few inches, I have no idea. We had meet back in college and he has been calling me husband every since he found out I love the ladies. I am a year older but that has nothing to do with anything.

"I got a call that I'm bout to go in a bit," I said.

I heard him let out a groan that turned into a small scream. I laughed and shook my head.

"Well after that you are coming out with me to the bar and maybe a club," he said.

"But Miguellll," I whinned.

"But my ass. You are going there is no discussion husband. Besides you need to be a thot for the night and so do I," he said causing me to bust out laughing.

"Shut up Miguel. I will see what I can do," I told him.

" Gurl! Don't make me come down to your job and pull you out of that building by your tiny ass ear," he said.

I laughed and grabbed my keys off the counter. I knew he would.

"Okay damn. Just text me where y'all gonna be at and I will meet up with you," I told him.

"Yay! Husband we about to turn up!" he yelled in my ear and giggled.

I shook my head.

"Bye Miguel," I said as I walked out and locked up my apartment.

"Bye husband," he said and we both hung up.

I sighed and got into my black Cadillac 2016 ATS-V Coupe. I pressed the button and pulled out my work phone and called the number the answering service sent to my phone.

"Hi is this Mr Anderson?" I asked.

"Yes," the older voice said coming through the phone.

"This is Rainie Major from Major Funeral home. I am calling to let you know I am on my way and will be there in an hour," I said.

I listen and got more information from him as I pulled off in the direction of my funeral home.

I am 26 and a funeral director. Not only that but I also own Major Funeral home plus a couple of extra business.