Exgirlfriend Number 2

Rainie
April 2, 2016
Chapter 46

I was sitting on the couch with my feet up on the coffee table and Mila was cuddle up  against me. Nora and Frankie were laying on my loveseat. I looked at the time on the tv and sighed it was only 10:30. I was ready for bed. I felt Mila shift in my arms.

"That was some cool ass shit," she said.

"Yeah it was fun. I haven't linked up with them to have a session like that in years," I told her.

"How did y'all meet?" She asked me as the Tv played  lowly in the background.

"College. I had cut off most of my friends I had meet in high school because they were using me for money and shit. Well all but my main 3, " I told her.

"You have surrounded yourself with a lot of good people," she said.

I smiled and nodded my head. I did but I had got busy with work and it was hard to meet up with them. Also my exes were jealous of the relationship I had with my friends. Especially Nora. They thought we were sleeping together for some reason.

"Rain you can't be singing like that and shit," she said and looked up at me.

"Why not?"

"Cause you got me horny and wet and shit," she said.

I laughed and pulled her closer to me. I felt her hand rub my stomach and her hand was rubbing right were my pants were sitting. I bit down on my bottom lip as her hand started to pull my shirts out of my pants and her hand made its way around my bare stomach. I grabbed her hand before she got to my spot.

"Stop Ms.Rose," I said and licked my lips.

She looked at me and smirked as her hand made its way around to my side.

"Spot one?" She asked as she began to move her hand again.

"Very much so," I mumbled.

"Can I find spot two and three?" She asked me.

Before I could answer my other phone started to ring. I sighed and got it out of my pocket. I looked down at the caller Id as the numbers lit up the screen. I pressed the red button and tossed my phone on the table. I felt Mila lightly run her nails across my side.

"Ms. Rose," I said.

"Rainie," she said as she sat up and kissed behind my ear.

"Shit," I mumbled as she took my earlobe in her mouth.

The combination of the two was a deadly one. I swear if Nora and Frankie wasn't in here I would be face first between her thighs. Before I knew it she had pushed me back on the couch and was laying on top of me.  I swear she knows my weakness for aggressive women.