Family Vibes

Jamila
Chapter 90
June 2,2016

I almost had a damn heart attack when I woke up. My sisters were missing and this house is big as fuck. I ran down the stairs from the hidden room.

"Shit," I hissed as I trip and fell down the stairs.

I quickly got up and picked up my phone. I  had my phone in my hand as I walked over to the window and rubbed my knee.

"Thank God," I said lowly.

I relaxed when I  looked outside and saw Rains car parked behind mines. She was like super closer to my bumper. She was in a rush. I smiled as I thought about how fast she left work to come and rescue me. I walked out of the room with a small limp.. I banged the fuck out of my knee. I limped my way down the hall as I heard music playing . Once I reached the room I smiled. Rain had both my sisters and was playing some jazz piano.

"You know you two are just like your sister. She likes it when I play too," she said as they all laughed.

I leaned against the door frame. They all looked so happy. I smiled they were making my heart happy and forget about everything that had happened. Even though when Rain snapped she apparently gets extremely irrational, but part of me loved it. Mostly because she gets super protective. And for me protection was everything.

"You wanna know a secret?" She asked them.

"Yes," London said as Mayra giggled.

I bit my lip. She was such a child. And seeing how good she is with kids makes me want to have a family with her and all of this. The love and attention she gives. Money wasn't even on my mind. Just pure happiness. They look like they felt safe. Like I do when I'm with her.

"You wanna hear my melody I been working on for your sister?" She asked them.

"Yes!" London said and giggled.

"Okay but don't tell her. I'm one song short," She said.

London nodded her head. She had been working on something for me. I smiled bigger.

"I started working on it for her birthday but some things happened and I forgot. I was toying with this at work earlier tho' , "'she said.

I smiled my birthday was actually a couple of days away. She didn't forget. She was even trying to take her time and write me melody. I wonder how many girls she has written something to. It was cute watching her talk to my sisters like they weren't babies. She talked to them like she talks to everybody.

"I really like your sister and this is the first time I have ever written something for somebody," she said.

I smirked and bit my bottom lip. I was her first. That was special to me for some reason.

"You are the reason why i live ummm
A newfond joy I can't contain (yeah)
Found myself thinking bout your love ummm
Its a feeling I getonly my heart can explain
You know what

I wanna love you
Every night every day
You know I need you
In my life you stay
I wanna love you
Every night every day
You know I need you
In my life you stay," she sang it so beautifully.

I smiled as London giggled as Rain looked at her and smiled.

"You like that?" She asked London.