Sleeping Over

Rain
Chapter 23
January 28,2016

I was sitting on the  couch waiting for Jamila to come out of the bathroom. She seemed a bit shake up after what happened at Dave and Buster's.Her built like a tonka truck ex rubbed me the wrong way. I wasn't scared of her. My pops did favors for a certain group of people and I kept that side of the business going and a secret. I was also pretty dangerous myself. My temper was horrible at a
earlier age because of some of the shit I went through in my life.

My connections go underground and deeper. Shit I saw a lot of things that held my interest and a lot of people I hung out with were not good people. I just hid that side of me. Nobody close to me knows. I didn't want to get them involved just in case something happens to them.

I sighed and  kicked off my shoes and turned on the TV. I was gonna sleep on the couch to make sure she was alright. She already talked me into staying with here all night. I was gonna stop and get my clothes for work. But she looked like she wanted to go straight home. I also  remember my emergency suit in the back of my truck. I looked at the time on the cable box. It was only like 11 or so.

I heard her soft footsteps come down the stairs. My hearing was really good. It always has been.

"What are we watching?" she asked me as she sat next to me.

"I have no idea," I said as I turned my head to  face her.

She was facing me and her legs were tucked under her body. I bit my lip she was in a tank top and booty shorts with a pair of white socks on.

"Did you just turn this on?" she asked me as she leaned over and undid my tie.

She pulled it off and sat it on the coffee table. I bit down on my bottom lip. For some reason her undressing me was sexy as fuck and everytime she does it I want to show how much it turns me on. I licked my lips and smiled a bit.   I watched as she raised her eyebrow and  straddle my lap.

"So who was that ugly ass girl?" I asked her as she unbutton my shirt.

I watched as her eyebrows furrowed a bit as she seemed to fidget with my buttons. I smirked a bit she was nervous to tell me. She must not want me to get hurt or involved.

"My Ex," she said as she made her way further down my shirt her face relaxed a bit since I was somewhat relaxed.

"Well I almost beat yo Ex girlfriend until she was good looking," I told her.

I watched as she stop unbuttoning my shirt and laid her head on my chest while she laughed.  I laughed to and placed my hands on her thighs.

"I'm serious Mila. Your ex pissed me off. She almost caught these hands. She lucky I only slapped her ," I said and lightly slapped her thighs.

"Stop playing Rain. You punched that girl in the gut hard as fuck," she said as she raised her head up and smiled at me.

I laughed and shrugged. It was a light tap if you ask me. I watched her as she ran her hands up and down my suspenders.