Soft Side

I walked around Gotham aimlessly for a while until the sun set. Gotham at night wasn't the place you wanted to be. I made my way back to the Wayne Manor. When I walked in the front door, Bruce ran to it.
"Where have you been? I've been worried sick." He pulled me into an embrace.
"I needed to clear my head..." I pulled away and walked up to my room. I heard Bruce following behind me.
"Are you okay?..." He followed me into my room.
"No, Bats. I'm not," I started crying, "I don't know what happens from here. I don't know what to do." He walked over to me and held me against his chest.
"It's gonna be okay. He can't get you," He pulled away, "Come on, let's go to bed."

The next morning, I was woken up by Bruce's phone ringing.
"hello?" He answered, "yes, of course." He handed it over to me. I rubbed my eyes and took the phone.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Harleen. Hello," Dr. Crane's voice came from the other end, "Good news! You've been accepted. You start your training tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you." He hung up before I could get a word out. I handed Bruce the phone as a huge smile crept across my face.
"What?" Bruce looked at me, anxiously.
"I got the job!" I smiled.
"That's great!" He pulled me in and kissed me. I pulled away, shocked. He looked at me, "I'm sorry..." He let go of me.
"I start tomorrow." I said, quickly avoiding the awkward tension. I stood up and threw my robe on. I went into the master bathroom and ran a bubble bath. As I stepped into the steamy water and laid back. I drifted off into my memories.

"Harley!" J yelled as he barged into the room, but only to find me laying on his bed is red and black lingerie, "oh..." He stepped closer to the bed. I could see him getting hard from just the sight of me.
"Like what you see, Puddin?" I crawled over to the edge of the bed and leaned up on my knees.
"Oh, very much so," He leaned down and kissed me. Then he shoved me back with much force. He placed one knee on the bed and slowly start crawling up to me. He reached my panties, "What purpose do these hold, Harls?" He gripped the edge of them with his teeth and slid them down and pulled them off. He then slowly kissed up my legs. I'd feel the cold silver of his teeth every once in a while. Then he reached my wet core. I heard him groan, "How are you already so wet, doll? I've barely touched you..." He then gently and slowly licked up my-

"Harley, I-" Bruce's voice brought my attention back to the bathroom. Where I find myself rubbing my clit.
"Bats. I'm sorry..." I remove my hand and dip in under the water.
"Don't stop on my account..." Bruce walked over to the tub and knelt beside it, "Can I be honest with you, Harley?" I looked over to me.
"What is it?" I said as I curled my knees to my chest. He breathed in deeply.
"Well. Uh... How do I say this?" He chuckled, "Um. I'm just really glad you decided to stay... I like knowing you're safe and everything," He cleared his throat, "So yeah." He stood up and started walking out.
"You like me, don't you, Bats?" I giggled. He stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me, "I like you too..." I said so soft I'm surprised he heard me.
"Really?" He walked to the tub again. I bit my lip and nodded. He smiled as he knelt beside the tub. I don't know what came over me, but I leaned over and kissed him. He kissed me back, "Let's get you out of here." He reached into the water and pulled me out. My dripping body pressed against his. He stood me up and handed me a towel. I began drying off while he drained the tub. I wrapped the towel around my body.
"Can we watch a movie?" I smile to him.
"Of course. What movie?" He picks me up bridal style.
"Mulan?" I giggle.
"Yes." He kissed my nose and walked me into his room. He grabbed my robe for me, handed it to me, and went to fetch the movie for us. While he was gone I put the robe on and laid down across his bed. Which was huge. California King. J had one too... I pouted for a moment but then I heard the door open so I looked up with a smile on my face.
"I couldn't find Mulan. But I found Hercules? Is that okay?" Bruce asked timidly.
"That's perfect!" I smiled widely for him.
"Great," He put it in the DVD player and hit play. He walked over to the bed and pulled his shirt off. He was wearing basketball shorts and that was it. He climbed onto the bed and laid beside me. I cuddled up next to him and felt safe at home.