Grayson

Back at Wayne Manor, Bruce sat in his Batcave and was surrounded by pictures from the Penguin's death scene. He picks up a picture and studies it.
"I'll need help," He walks over to his desk and presses a button, "Alfred, can you give Dick a call?"
"Right away, sir."
Bruce went back to looking at the photos. He had been shot point blank in the head. Tattooed on his chest, in green, 'I will find you.' He sat back and studied the pictures for about 30 minutes. Just then, someone walked into the cave.
"You needed me, Bruce?" Dick Grayson walks up to him.
"Yes. I know you don't really do Robin work anymore. But. I need help." Bruce looks at him.
"Oh no. What do I need to do?" He frowned.
"No. You're not going to get involved. Not after what happened to Jason..." Bruce looked over at Jason Todd's Robin outfit. Which had green spray paint written on it. Dick looked over. 'Ha Ha Ha. Jokes on you.'
"If you need my help, I will." Dick crossed his arms.
"Look at these," Bruce handed some pictures to Dick, "He's after Harley."
"Well. Where is she?" He asked as he looked through the photos.
"At work, currently. But she's been staying with me." Dick tensed up.
"You're letting Harley Quinn live under your roof?" He stared at Bruce, who just stood there, "After what happened to Jason?!" He threw the pictures to the side, "After the Joker mercilessly beat Jason's skull in with a fucking crowbar, you think it's a good fucking idea to take the one thing he even remotely gives a damn about?!?!" Dick was now in Bruce's face.
"Dick... Stop. It's not like that."
"Then what's it like? Hm?"
"He kicked her out. I took her in. I helped her better herself!" Bruce was getting angry. Dick backed up, "I didn't mean for it to go as deep as it did." Bruce rubbed his temples.
"I'll help you. I'm sure Barbara will too."
"Nightwing and Batgirl." Bruce smiled.
"I'll go over to her and her dads place now," Dick turned to walk away then stopped, "Be careful, Bruce."