We're All Mad Here

I woke up the next day and got ready for work. A blue blouse and black slacks with black flats. Alfred took me to work because Bruce was in his cave all night and hadn't emerged.
"Call me if you need to, dear." Alfred drove off after taking me to work. I walked into the asylum and made my way to my office. There was a cup of coffee on my desk, with a note. 'Just a gesture of kindness.' It was black, but there was two little cups of creamer next to it, and three packets of sugar. I opened them and poured them in and stirred. I sat down and opened my new file, Jervis Tetch. Better known as the Mad Hatter. Ugh.
"Knock knock," Crane walked in with his own cup of coffee, "Oh good, you like coffee. I didn't know how you took it." He sipped his. I glanced at my cup.
"Yes, thank you. It was nice of you," I picked up my mug and took a sip. I set the mug back down and looked up at him. He looked somewhat disappointed, "Are you okay, Crane?"
"Yeah. My mind drifted." He smiled and then walked away. I picked up my coffee again and began to sip it. It tasted odd. The water in Gotham isn't the best. I read over the file of Mad Hatter.
"Genius. Neuroscientist. Rhyming self defense. Obsessive compulsive. Immature self image." I rolled my eyes. I used to deal with the most wanted criminal of Gotham. Now I'm dealing with a man obsessed with hats. I tossed the file down on the desk. And drank the rest of my coffee.