One Night May Be Your Last

We arrived at Oswald's. J pulled up to the valet and helped me out.
"You get a scratch on it, you're dead." He winked. We walked up to the door, Which he held open for me. We walked inside, the lights danced around the room with the people. I spotted Selena Kyle dancing with Edward Nygma. How odd. I shrugged it off. J wrapped my arm around his and began to walk to the back.
"Mister J!" We hear a voice call, we turn and see Oswald Cobblepot.
"Good evening, Penguin." J took his free hand and shook Oswald's.
"And Harley. Looking as beautiful as ever." Oswald bowed in front of me, removing his top hat.
"Thank you," I turned to Joker, "Can I go dance with Selena?" I asked softly.
"Of course, my dear. Go have fun. The adults have business anyways." He kissed my cheek and walked away. I turned and made my way over to Selena and Edward. I was a few feet away from them before they finally noticed my approach, halting their dancing. With a final whispered word into Selena's ear, drawing a small flush from her oddly enough, Edward flashed me a small smile, followed by a friendly greeting.
"Hello, Harley. As beautiful as ever, I see." A small nod of his head was given as a greeting as well. "Edward, nice to see you too." I responded. Even if he annoyed me sometimes with all the riddling, I'd still be nice. Almost immediately after, I was wrapped up in an embrace given by Selena; one which I slowly returned. 
"Heya Harley. Why aren't you with the Joker?" She asked. I allowed a soft pout to overcome my visage. I whined out, "Cobblepot and Mr. J had business, I didn't want to intrude." A mere nod was her reply. "Care to dance with us?" She asked me. 'Well, nothing else to do. Fuck it.' I thought to myself momentarily before shrugging.
"Sure, why not." I didn't really care much for the music, some song about Heathens or something. I just followed with what Selena was doing, swaying my hips from side to side while making casual conversation. The difference between our dances, however, was that she was being grinded against, and seemingly grinding back against the nether regions of Edward.
"Are you two together?" I asked curiously. And Edward's rather quick answer was a simple, "Nah, just fuck buddies for the time being."
Selena then cut in, "It won't be that way much longer if he can't keep his eyes away from your damn breasts. Ugh, men. Cute dress, though. Fits you nicely."
Her compliment made my face light up, a big smile curling my lips upwards.
"Thank you!" I said. "Mistah J got it for me a while ago, I just never really wore it." Her dress was cute too, besides the fact that it was shorter than Penguin. Barely went past her thighs.
Hands suddenly grasped my hips, my form being pulled back against that of another's. "Having fun, Darling?" Joker whispered huskily into my ear, eliciting a small gasp from me. It was partially that, but mainly the fact that he was grinding his rather hard, thickened member against that of my scantily clad bottom. I could feel it pulsating with need for me. I nibbled upon my lower lip, allowing my head to fall back, rest against his shoulder.
"Y-yes sir, I am." I almost moaned in response. Without any hesitation, I began to gyrate my hips whilst grinding back against him. I loved how his breathing grew a bit heavier against my ear, his hold upon me tightened. One of his hands strayed down between my thighs, sliding itself underneath of my dress. A single digit roughly danced along my pussy before his hand withdrew.
"You're soaking wet, Darling. Is that because of me?" He asked before his hand rose, the slick digit raising up to my mouth. I eagerly took it past my lips, sucking my juices off of him, tongue swirling around the finger. I enjoyed the taste of him. My actions drew a low chuckle from him.
"P-please, sir. I need you, now!" I almost begged of him.
"Good thing I had Cobblepot prepare me a private room. Come, darling." He chuckled once more before taking my hand, leading me away. With a giggle, I waved Selena and Edward a farewell before turning and following Mistah J to the back of the club, and into a room that had been guarded by one of Penguin's lackeys.
"Make sure no one gets in, got it?" Joker barked at the buffoon. And like most of Penguin's henchmen, the man seemed to get a little nervous, replying with a shaky, "Y-yes sir!" I was led into the dark room, the door getting slammed behind me. Mistah J's lips immediately slammed against my own. I needily kissed him back. I melted into his embrace, my eyes closing. But then, he broke the kiss, immediately starting to attack my neck with feverous, and rather rough bites and kisses. Luckily, he did it on the left side, not disturbing the hickies I had on the right side, given from Wayne. I was certain my arousal was leaking down my thighs and puddling on the floor. We somehow ended up with him mounting me as we laid upon the floor, having been too busy distracted with each other to pay attention to the surrounding furniture. I needed him, now. So with one hand I undid, and pulled down his pants, freeing his rather large and thick member. My mouth almost watered at the sight of it, and I was sure my arousal only grew.
"Eager, are we?" He asked. He pulled away from my neck, kneeling up before him. I felt my dress getting pulled up as to reveal to him my soaking wet pussy, alongside my legs being forced up. "Hold your legs up, slut!" He demanded of me after pushing my legs up and back until they were at my own shoulders. I wrapped my arms around the underside of my knees, holding them against my chest. Without any hesitation, he slammed himself into me, a loud moan tearing from my throat. My tight little pussy didn't even have time to accommodate his size, he just immediately began pounding into me. It hurt, at first. But with how wet I was, he was eventually coated with my juices, allowing a smoother fuck.
"Oh, I've missed your pussy, Harley. The way it squeezes around me, it's exquisite!" His praise made my face flush with joy. It wasn't often he complimented me. He withdrew his length from me without warning, a hand grasping my throat tightly. His lust filled, and intense gaze staring me down. "Beg for me, you filthy little whore!" He told me, all the while teasingly grinding his bulbous, slick tip against that of my pussy. it drove me wild. So like a good girl, I begged.
"P-please, Sir, please fuck me! I need to feel you in me, I want you to fill my little pussy with your long, fat cock, and fuck me until I can't feel my legs!"
"Good enough, darling." His length then slid past my folds once more, his tip pressing snugly against my cervix. He gradually began to fuck me as quick as the Flash, and with as much power as Bane himself possessed, I couldn't keep myself from moaning, groaning, and whining out for more, and to go harder, deeper, so on. And alongside my own noises, he was making his own, though I couldn't really focus on them. And with that, the sound of his dick slamming into me sounded out as well. It sounded extremely wet, highly arousing for me at least to hear. Especially with the sight of his length repeatedly disappearing into my pussy before retracting out mostly only to slam back in.
"F-fuck! Do I have permission to cum, sir?" I begged out to him, my voice cracking, alongside my question getting cut off due to moans splitting it. I couldn't help myself, he was just relentless. It didn't help that he was delivering rather vicious smacks to my ass every so often. Already, I was sure it'd be welted and sore for days to come, and he was still going at it. He began to answer, "You may cum wh-", but a loud moan exploding from me cut him off. I tried to hold it off, I did, but the pleasure was just too great. I came. Hard.
"FUUUUUUUCKKKKKK.." I half moaned, half screamed out. My pussy clenched up around his cock like a vise, attempting to milk him for all the cum it could. I was sure I also squirted around his length somewhere in there, I'm just not sure. To be honest, the intense orgasm made me rather light-headed, if not pass out for a few seconds. I know for a fact that he couldn't control himself much better than I could, as I felt his hot load flood my pussy, a loud moan of his own resonating around the room. His form slumped down onto my own, droplets of sweat dripping from his forehead to land upon my bosom. He slid his length out of me, a dollop of his cum beginning to ooze out of pussy moments after. Or rather, I forced a little of it out. And when he noticed, a finger scooped our combined juices up, before I once again cleaned it. He rose, his pants following suit, semi-limp cock hiding back inside the fabric once again. I released my legs, allowing them to rest momentarily before I rose up. As he turned the lights on, I squinted as to allow my eyes to grow acquainted to the light once more. In the meantime, Joker approached me once more, a wide smile on his visage. "As heavenly as always, Darl-..." He suddenly stopped a few feet from me, the smile dropping. His express grew vivid with rage. I didn't even see his hand move, I just felt the explosion of pain on my cheek from where he had punched me. I fell to the ground, a hand holding the side of my face tenderly, tears rushing to my eyes.
"W-what was that for!?" I asked angrily.
"Harley..who gave you those hickies?" He questioned. His voice was deadly serious, a tone I wasn't that used to hearing directed towards me. My heart dropped, panic and fear filling my entire being. No. He found out, fuck! I had forgotten to cover them up, in my haste to get ready for the dinner. He grabbed me by my throat, picked me up, and slammed me against the wall, "Don't make me ask you again." His eyes were filled with rage. They were almost black.
"R-Red." I choked out, standing on my tiptoes. J back handed me. I was flung across the room.
"Like hell!" He spat his anger towards me. He glided over to me and grabbed me by my face, "I'll figure out who it was. And they will pay," He tossed me down, reached into his pocket and threw a few dollars at me, "Get a cab home." He slammed the door behind him.