Let's Go Out

"HARLEY!" I jump up out of bed as I hear J call me.
"COMING!" I yell as I run down the stairs into his office. I didn't have time to change out of my shorts and sports bra that I slept in. I barged into his office, "Yes, sir?"
"There you are, Darling," He walked up to me and kissed my forehead, "How would you like to go to dinner tonight?" He smiled at me.
"What? Really?" I teared up.
"Yes. And to your favorite place." He kissed my hand.
"Oswald's?!" I squealed.
"That one exactly." He poked my nose gently.
"Oh, Puddin!" I threw my arms around him and squeezed.
"We'll leave at 5. I have a reservation at 6."
"Thank you, Puddin! Thank you!" I turned to run up stairs.
"Oh, Harley. Wear something nice." He winked at me. I smiled and ran up stairs. I searched through my closet. I pulled out a gold and black sequin cocktail dress, with a plunging neckline, and little tassels at the hem.
"Yes!" I curled my hair. I did a black winged eyeliner. I filled my lips in with a deep red lipstick. I put on some gold heels. I looked in the mirror. I loved it. I walked out and down the stairs. I heard Victor and J talking. I stood against the wall to eavesdrop.
"You look great, J." Victor assured.  
"Are you sure? It's not too casual?" J sighed.
"Casual?" Victor snorted, "Not at all." I turned around the corner. Victor smiled at me and nudged J, who turned around and lit up.
"Come to Daddy..." I walked up to him. He was wearing a suit. The bow tie was undone around his neck and his jacket wasn't on. He grabbed my hand and made me do a spin, "Mmm... Harley. You're stunning." He brings me into an embrace. He kisses me.
"Let's go, Puddin." We walk out the front door and Victor hands J the keys to his purple Lamborgini.
"Thank you, Zsasz," J turned to him, "Don't burn the place down." He smiled and opened my door. I got in and watched as he walked to the drivers side. He got in, buckled himself in, and glanced over to me.
"What?" I asked.
"Your seatbelt, Harley. Safety is important." He laughed at himself. He turned the car on and sped off.