So Much To Do, So Little Time

Bruce walked into the Batcave and turned on his police scanner as he changed.
"Catwoman has been shot." One witness said.
"She took some lead right to the gut." Another witness put it. Bruce changed and made his way to the Batmobile and drove to the location. It was an abandoned building. He snuck in through the back, and saw her body laying next in the middle of a room. As he approached it, he say a notecard laying on the body. He picked it up and it read, 'Ha Ha Ha Dummy.' There was a bomb on the body that started counting down from 4. He took off out the building as the bomb exploded, causing half the building the collapse. He jumped into the Batmobile and noticed it was 4:11. He raced to the GCPD. He snuck into Gordan's office.
"Arnold Wesker is dead, correct?" Bruce says as Jim walks into his office.
"Jesus H. Christ..." He gripped his chest, "Yes. Ventriloquist has been dead for months. Why?" He walked over to the filing cabinet and pulled Wesker's file out and began reading it.
"The body of Catwoman was a dummy. And it exploded. Half of the abandoned warehouse on 4th is gone."
"We'll send some people over to look at what's left but-" When he looked up, Bruce was gone.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We wait here. She'll be home in no time. Then our Batman shall follow quickly afterwards." Joker smiled to Frost.
"I have a bad feeling about this boss."

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, Crane. Thank you for your time." I stood up and walked towards the door.
"Uh, Doctor. Your ex paid me a visit last night." He chimed.
"What did he want?" I asked, playing into his delusions.
"He asked who the Batman was... And I told him." He started to chuckle. I hurried out of the room and back to my office to gather my things to leave. It was 4:06. I was running late. I walked outside to see Alfred waiting.
"Sorry, Crane was chatty today."
"Quite alright, Ms. Quinn." He opened my door for me and soon we were driving off to Wayne Manor.