Announcements

"He's in his study." Alfred told me as we walked into Wayne Manor.
"Thank you, Alfred." I smiled as I walked up the stairs.
"He has company." Alfred called after me. I know Dick's here. I turned into the study, and my heart stopped.
"But I thought the Lazarus Pit was a myth?" Bruce sat, looking quite surprised. Across from him sat Talia Al Ghul. She looked at me and smiled.
"Hello, Harley. How are you?" She stood up and offered her hand to me.
"Uh, hi..." I shook her hand, hesitant. The words from Crane rang through my head. 'The Batman and Talia had a thing.'
"Harley, this is Talia." Bruce motioned to her.
"I know her. I'm quite familiar with her father."
"Well, I really should be heading out. Thank you, Bruce." She got up and gave him a hug.
"Thanks for stopping by, and be safe." Bruce returned the hug them sat down once more. She began to walk to the door.
"And by the way," She turned, "It's not a myth. It's real. And it works." She winked and walked out. I pretended to gag, but Bruce didn't notice.
"How was work, dear?" He walked over to me.
"Very interesting, to say the least." I smiled as he walked back over to me. He embraced me. 'He knows you're with Bruce.' I backed away.
"Are you okay?" He looked into my eyes.
"He knows, Bruce. He knows I'm with you..." I felt the tears form in my eyes.
"How?" Bruce ran his hand through his hair in frustration.
"Crane. It has to be," I sat back down in the leather chair and traced my thoughts carefully, "He's been messing with these... Toxins? He tried testing them on me but they had no effect. Well. They backfired on him. He went insane. Literally insane. And he was asking Leland and the guards for me, so I go to his patient room. And he was talking about the mind, and the control it has. But as I was leaving all he said was 'He knows you're with Bruce'," I looked up and saw Bruce looking at the floor with a concentrated look on his face, "He's the only one that would have been able to tell him. But how? Why?"
"Zsasz..." Bruce jumped up and ran to his desk. He picked up pictures from Zsasz's death scene, "That's why Joker killed him. He was working with Crane. Why else would he be free but still willingly return to Arkham to see a doctor?" Bruce was looking through the pictures and studying them. My mouth dropped open.
"Crane is suspicious that you're Batman." I whispered. Bruce turned.
"How?"
"He said who else is rich enough and had the means to get all the gadgets that Batman has." I placed my face into my hands. Bruce walked over and rubbed my back, sympathetically.
"Harls, it's gonna be okay," I leaned back up and looked into his eyes. And I saw someone I could trust. I saw safely and warmth. I leaned in a kissed him. He kissed me back, deeply. He broke the kiss and smiled, "Even if Crane says anything to anyone about you being Batman, no one will believe him. He's now clinically insane." I smiled back and then a thought crossed my mind.
"Hey, why was Talia here earlier?" I pointed toward the chair in which she sat moments ago. He sighed.
"Well," He scratched his head, "She's... She's uh... She's pregnant."

I felt my heart break.