#13 Tease

[Smut Warning]

Camila's POV

I woke up and immediately pain spreaded everywhere, literally every parts of my body. I don't know if I was exaggerating or not, but the point was I felt sore. My baby was still sleeping with her face in the crook of my neck, snoring softly even though I could feel her morning wood poking my side butt cheek. I turned my head to the night stand table to see the clock that shows 9.37 AM, thank God it was Saturday. But the thing was, I was starving. I guess last night made me woke up as a food monster today. So I slowly unwrapped myself from Y/N and went into her closet. I took a quick warm shower not forgetting on brushing my teeth and after that I got out and grabbed a white oversized T-Shirt and you're right, it's not mine, it's my girlfriend's. And I put on a grey shorts and tied my hair into a messy bun. After that I walked out to the kitchen and got everyone's eyes on me.

"What? Do I got something on my face?" I asked and they shook their heads.

"Good morning, Mila." Ally greeted.

"Morning, Allycat." I smiled.

"Nice hickeys." Dinah commented with a wide smirk on her face, as well as Lauren and Mani. Oh, yeah, shit, I forgot about the hickeys. I rolled my eyes playfully as I smile and grabbed a banana from the fridge.

"I see you got one, an excellent one last night." Lauren said and I almost choked on my banana. How did they know?

"Your screams were so loud, did she really feel that good?" Dinah asked and she, Lauren and Mani burst into laughter as I feel my face reddened.

"A-actually yeah.." I admitted.

"Awe, get it, Walz!" Dinah yelled.

"Shush, she's still asleep, Chee." I shushed Dinah.

"Eh, sorry." She said.

"I made waffles and bacon." Ally said and I quickly rushed to her and grabbed a plate.

"Good morning." I heard Y/N's voice echoing the kitchen. She was wearing a black sports bra and a basketball shorts.

"Good morning, baby." I put down my plate full of food and went to her. I wrapped my hand around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. "You were amazing last night." I whispered on her ear and she shivered.

"Woah, I see you got it last night, an excellent, really excellent one. Great scratch marks." Dinah said and laughed.

"Don't blame me that my baby is a screamer in bed, I find it sexy. And those scratch marks show how good I was, right?" Y/N shot back and smirked at her and winked at me. That definitely made me blush.

"Ooohh." Dinah and Mani ooh'ed.

"Alright, Ally, pass me some food, will ya? I'm starving and my body feels sore." She said and frowned.

"Me too." I said.

"See? They worked their body out last night. Probably worked over the limit." Dinah whispered.

"Sshh. You're too obvious, D. And no, we weren't off limits." Y/N chuckled and I kissed her cheek because she's just cute without even trying.

"I love you, baby." I whispered.

"I love you more." She smiled cheekily.

"You guys are so cute it's making me gag." Mani gushed.

"Oh, you love me." I smiled.

"Obviously duh." She said and laughed.

"We have a break for a week and then we'll be doing another rehearsals for a week and we off to tour. I can't wait to meet our babies!" Lauren squeaked.