Twelve: Chocolate Bonbon

'NO. NO. NO. NO. NO!!!'

Was it fate? Something that would have eventually happened no matter what he did? Could he have even shifted the course, maybe, and prevented this sort of thing? He didn't know. But if he'd fallen for you at first sight, what would have stopped the rest of them from doing the same? It had taken a bit more time but it was evident that it had happened all the same.

He wouldn't have it.

Leaning over, obscuring your view of the Toy leader and his teasing, Toy Bonnie's oversized eyes narrowed. "Hey, sugar? I've still got chocolate in my eyes..."

You blinked rapidly a couple of times before you were brought to your senses. "A-ah, right, sorry, sorry..." you stammered. Before you could say any more you were grabbed and dragged off of the stage, the blue bunny's hand pushing your lower back, the other on your arm.

Toy Freddy stood back up and stretched leisurely, the smile fading from his face. He searched backstage and found one of the spare show curtains, using it as a makeshift towel. From above his head, Mangle make a snorting sound. "What was that about?"

The leader peered up, not surprised at seeing the white-haired human hanging off of the beams. "I had to see."

"See what? How red she'd turn? Or how angry you'd make the rabbit?"

Toy Freddy's face darkened just a touch. "Neither. I didn't want him developing precisely what he's gotten. I fear for our new night guard's life, Mangle."

•••

With a jerk of his head towards the door, Toy Bonnie promptly outed the tiny human chicken from her kitchen. One look at you and she immediately understood, setting the cupcakes aside to cool off before scurrying out.

Toy Chica smiled. She, at least, did not see the danger in Toy Bonnie's behavior. All she saw was his devotion to their creator. And she found it adorable.

Groaning slightly, the bunny shifted and rubbed his eyes impatiently. The chocolate frosting was sticky and stung badly; he probably would have been better off staying in his plastic suit. But he wanted to shift. Having you clean him would have felt better against skin, not the plastic.

Seeing him absent-mindedly lick at the remains of the cupcake made you giggle. A pang of guilt struck you dead in the heart; all your bunny wanted was a little attention. Instead you let yourself get distracted by one of your other mascots. A painfully attractive one, at that.

"H-hey, don't just rub your eyes, it'll make it worse," you spoke softly, coming towards him with a nearby dish towel. Toy Bonnie dropped his hands but continued to try and reach the frosting with his tongue. The giggling you tried to bite back as you cleaned his face off as gently as possible.

"Doesn't seem very nice, kids throwing food at the animatronics," you trailed off.

"They're kids. It doesn't bother us," the guitarist replied. "Plastic is easy to clean, too!"

You smiled. "Then shift back so I can get this chocolate off of you."

Toy Bonnie returned the smile, showing off his large front teeth. "You can just lick it off, sugar."

Face burning hot, you dropped the towel. Not allowing you to speak, the humanoid bunny pulled you closer by the shoulders before taking your face, kissing you gently.