End

The room fell silent. In the corner, Jack stayed in place, his expression unchanging. And why should it? He already knew, knew everything that was going on. What had been said, and been done.

But the strange black mascot, seemingly more shadow than physical being, only gripped Bonbon's wrists, holding them high above his head. The wrench in his grip fell to the floor with a loud clank.

The white eyes darted back to you rapidly. "What the fuck are you waiting for? Shut the little bastard down!"

'What is this? I'm... I'm hearing things. I must be losing my fucking mind.'

Bonbon merely twisted, trying to pry himself out of his captor's hold. What the hell was going on? He couldn't make out who was gripping him; all he could see from the corner of his eyes was black.

But the voice, that fucking voice was what concerned him so. The owner was dead. He was supposed to be dead! The guitarist had taken care of the problem!

Hadn't he?!

Your train of thought was the same, for the most part, but you'd backed yourself against the table where the computer sat, too shocked to move otherwise. The black rabbit mascot, you'd never made one. Extra pieces were necessary, true, but not an entire suit.

Glaring in your direction now, it shouted again, impatient. "We don't have fucking time to explain, just fucking shut him down! Snap out of it, princess!"

Jolted into motion you whipped around, furiously typing on the keyboard. Hearing the clatter, Bonbon writhed even more. It couldn't happen! Not like this!

This wasn't supposed to happen!

"Sugar, please don't do this!" You ignored the outcries, ignored the small part of you that protested your decision. After what had already happened, you had no choice but to wipe Toy Bonnie's drives clean and change him. The restaurant still would need their bunny guitarist, but not the one you'd wanted.

You hadn't wanted things to end the way they seemed to be, either, but how were you to have known?

Toy Bonnie merely sobbed, the black mascot all but holding him up in the air by the wrists. "Please.... please don't do this... I just... w-wanted... love..."

Your hands hesitated, hovering above the keys, a look of painful thought etched across your face. After all the work you'd put into him, even frantically trying to piece him back together the last time...

Wanting to destroy him yourself hurt worse than having someone else do it.

"What the hell are you waiting for?!" the black bunny-esque form screamed. "Shut him down!!"

Toy Bonnie had turned enough to see you, and you peered back over your shoulder. His captor was frustratingly demanding that you finish the job. The look of absolute heartbreak on the blue-haired human's face made it all the more difficult to continue.

His chest hitched against the sobs that tried to work their way out. He knew what you were planning, what they were all planning. He could dismantle and mutilate and ensnare the others all he wanted, all in his love for you. In his complete devotion to you, to his creator. Vision watery, he still watched you, seeing you unable to go on and turn back to the computer.

Was this his last chance?

"Please..." Bonbon whimpered, nearly unheard with the wavering voice. "Please, don't... don't do this... You h-have to understand, sugar, you... m-made me this way..."