Sixteen: Stroke of Luck

(This one got real smutty, and I didn't even plan it.)

He paced. He paced for what felt like hours. His brain ran a mile a minute. Hands pressed to his temples to try and ease the oncoming headache.

'If I go back now, I'm dead. She'll kill me if the owner doesn't get a hold of me first. He's already blowing up the phone.'

Sure enough there was a ring from the kitchen wall. Fritz vehemently ignored it, grateful he had no answering machine.

Even now his hands were shaking. They hadn't stopped since his midnight shift, unable to focus on his task. Not that it was really a job at all; both you and he knew there had been no actual break-in, no failed attempts at robbing the place. His idea to "guard" the pizzeria was solely a selfish one. And his final.

Even in the midst of his anger Fritz found time to really blush. It might have been purely accidental, storming into the kitchen with the only intention of tearing the rabbit apart. He wasn't prepared for seeing you exposed.

Nor was he prepared to realize the two of you were damn near ready to blow.

'That little fucking fruitcake thinks he can put his goddamned hands...'

It was the last thought the redhead had before he snapped. Armed with only a hammer, he'd aimed for the face. Blown the bunny's fucking grin in. How he'd gotten the thing alone, Fritz wasn't even sure of.

A stroke of luck, perhaps.

But the first direct hit had knocked the rabbit down, breaking the computer within. Fritz had tossed the hammer aside, then, pulling the mascot apart with his bare hands. He hadn't even been fully aware he was doing it; no one else was around to stop him.

The ease with which Toy Bonnie had been taken apart served to prove how easily Funtime Foxy had suffered the same with the kids.

Fritz knew better, though. His presence would most certainly not be welcomed in the pizzeria again. But he knew the first order of business would be to rebuild the rabbit. No matter how many times he broke the bastard, Toy Bonnie would always be rebuilt.

Sitting down, the redhead ran his hands through his hair. It was useless, now, to try and destroy it again. No, his only other option was to make you see the truth. To try and rescue you from whatever horrific ends the bunny would offer.

The damned thing was dangerous, couldn't you see that?!

•••

You were pulled away, willingly, his hold on your wrist just enough to lead you. He didn't need to do it, you'd have followed him anyways... he just needed the contact.

The moment the curtain fluttered back down you were all but thrown against the wall, hands on your shoulders for only an instant before they delved into your hair. Bonbon's kisses were less sweet than urgent, practically begging you to forgive him for being gone.

"S-sorry, sugar, I don't... can't..." He winced, pulling away with watery eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to break..."

His tears were making your throat burn, threatening to make you cry as well. But he was apologizing for being torn apart! "No, Bonbon, no... I'm just glad you're okay..."

Jaw shaking, the guitarist hung his head a bit lower. "It... it hurt so badly..."

"Fucking hell, don't cry... please don't," you pleaded, voice cracking. He took your face again, pressing a kiss over each of your closed eyes.